✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you're utterly 100% convinced that Chris looked at you during the concert, even though he probably didn't.... but he did!

:laugh3:

And on the contrary :

when you feel sad because Chris did not look at you during your concert.

( Before the show, I could not stop to dream about a huge interaction between me and Chris so obviously, I was a little disapointed because he did not go down to give me a hug :laugh3:)

To be or not to be a fan...:lol:

1) When you're watching The Lion King in Acting class, and when Mufasa says to Simba "look at the stars", you shoot out of your seat and start singing Yellow at the top of your lungs :P

2) When you buy a new laptop and immediately:

a) tape butterflies from your concert on the cover

b) name the computer Prospekt when it asks for a name

c) transfer your Coldplay pictures, videos, music, etc before anything else (including your homework)

3) When you haven't had anything but Coldplay dreams for the past few weeks :uhoh:

1) When you're watching The Lion King in Acting class, and when Mufasa says to Simba "look at the stars", you shoot out of your seat and start singing Yellow at the top of your lungs :P

2) When you buy a new laptop and immediately:

a) tape butterflies from your concert on the cover

b) name the computer Prospekt when it asks for a name

c) transfer your Coldplay pictures, videos, music, etc before anything else (including your homework)

3) When you haven't had anything but Coldplay dreams for the past few weeks :uhoh:

Lol, I named my guitar Prospekt. And when/if I get my electric, I need to think of a Coldplay related name for it too..

And Emma your sig is just gah :bomb: Love, ,love, love it!

:shocked2: i was seriously JUST about to say that...

i watched it tonight and did the same thing :)

when you're walking around in New York on Coldplay and Gwyneth's marks and you're always like "OMG there were pictures of chris in front of THIS building" or "OMG Moses was born in THIS hospital" or "OMG here in front of the rockefeller center were coldplay live on stage with some of the coldplayers of coldplaying.com" ;)

8. You can't help but smile (and consequently look stupid) when a Coldplay song is played in a public area (like a music store)

when you can't sleep for excitement the night before a big coldplay release

-when you have to tone down your love for them to your friends because you know that if they knew just how much you were obsessed with them, they'd think you were clinically insane

Go throughout the day wondering about Coldplay.

I always do all of that! And one more thing:

.... When...

You keep mentalizing "Coldplay is coming to Brazil, Coldplay is coming to Brazil" hoping that it becames true.......:P

when you're walking around in New York on Coldplay and Gwyneth's marks and you're always like "OMG there were pictures of chris in front of THIS building" or "OMG Moses was born in THIS hospital" or "OMG here in front of the rockefeller center were coldplay live on stage with some of the coldplayers of coldplaying.com"

Ohhhhhhhhhh always wanted to do that!! In NY and in London!:lol:

- When your in American Eagle, and they play 'Lovers and Japan' and you just MUST dance and act like a douche

-When you have played Coldplay over 2700 times in your iTunes

-When you break down and cry because you've found a B-Side you've been looking for for ages.

Lmao.

Lol, :laugh2: ^And I wish I had a count of how many times i've played Coldplay. There just sort of constantly going, either on my comp or my mp4.

When its 2am on Saturday night and you've spent the entire night watching Coldplay videos and concerts, and labelling all your tapes.

And when just paused it at the start of The Scientist so you can check Coldplaying for updates, and when you go back to turn it on you get lost in his eyes, and are just staring at the screen.

And now I am actually going to go press play :P

'Coldplay is the only one with the pass Access All Areas to my whole life' :lol:

:laugh3: Same. And on my flash drive I have a Coldplay folder with about 2000 pics, Viva Coldplay one, a Chrissy one, a Cp one, Cp 2, and multiple folders of Coldplay music. and a Prospekt folder. I'm not obsessed :rolleyes:...

when you're walking around in New York on Coldplay and Gwyneth's marks and you're always like "OMG there were pictures of chris in front of THIS building" or "OMG Moses was born in THIS hospital" or "OMG here in front of the rockefeller center were coldplay live on stage with some of the coldplayers of coldplaying.com" ;)

Aww could you tell me the adresses ?

I'm going to NY this summer, I HAVE to do a Coldplay Tour :P

My computer is an altar of them...

Folders of pics, folders of tracks, wallpapers, etc... IM not ashamed :D

I'm not ashamed neither :rolleyes:

But I don't want my friends to find it :uhoh: