✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Nov-08: Detroit - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 05-Jul]

I thought I'd pass this along. As of now, there is an individual ticket available on the floor TM-Section D, Row eight.

I still just can't see myself paying quite this much for tickets but I'll see. There are a lot of great bands out there that aren't quite as well known and hence tickets aren't sky high.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dave!

Sorry it's been a mega long time since I logged on here. But yep, I'm still in school kind of. haha. Nice! Grad school is a fine choice! Well I do hope you get tickets to this show.

I've been waiting too long and really can hardly contain the squeals until the 3rd. haha!!

Come on now, let's get some more people in here for discussion!

LOL. Of course you can volunteer!!! now I'm just deciding how we can all roatate seats to be the closest to the stage! :cool: WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for ya! Has anyone else been a volunteer before? I want to know details!!

Still looking for 2 great seats for the Detroit show on Nov. 3rd!! I'm looking for something in the first 15 rows. PM me please if anyone has anything! Ticketmaster is showing stuff in the back...

Hey, I have a pair in the 15th row on Will Call I won't use....

I have different tickets.

I am flying up from Louisville the day of the concert, can try to meet you sometime at Will Call...hate to see them go to waste!

April

Hey, I have a pair in the 15th row on Will Call I won't use....

I have different tickets.

I am flying up from Louisville the day of the concert, can try to meet you sometime at Will Call...hate to see them go to waste!

April

:bigcry: April I want to go SO BAD..............:(

edit: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mel's gonna see Coldplay in Detroit on her birthday! WOOT!