✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Nov-08: Detroit - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 05-Jul]

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just talked to Lori. She said they saw Bash and talked to him. He wanted to know how they knew his name. :lol: They said they saw him in NYC at Today show and in Chicago he gave them one of Will's drum sticks. He said "Are you the girls with the signs?" :stunned: They said yes. He told them the band is not going to sound check tonight , the crew will be doing the sound check and the band will be flying in just before the show sometime around 5:30.

They are going to hang around at the bar across the street and go back out and see if they can get a glimpse of them arriving.

think you girls could all make a mint as private detectives :D you're certainly good at tracking people down :lol:

Just talked to Lori. She said they saw Bash and talked to him. He wanted to know how they knew his name. :lol:

They are going to hang around at the bar across the street and go back out and see if they can get a glimpse of them arriving.

I'm such a geek, I"m all excited they met Bash--Will's tech--one step closer to the man himself...arrghhhh!:laugh3:

If they start drinking NOW they're going to be totally wasted by the time the guys arrive, and that will.be.the.funniest.welcome.ever. for the band!:P

hahahahahah. Wow they sure are serious!

Well that sucks about security. The Palace definitely has some mean ass ppl working there. Also it's hard to stalk and stand around the venue because its on a SUPER BUSY highway and then a huge median road. Even walking across the street is dangerous. Hope they are safe!

I'd thought for sure they would be in Birmingham down the road doing some shopping. haha. That's where they were last tour and Chris had mentioned one of the hair salon's where he had a trim. I bet the security was lying but hopefully the girls will just wait to see the big black SUVS that shuttle them there.

I just got in from clinic, showered and getting ready. I'll picking up a few last minute illuminating things then off to my friends house to leave. Mandy!!! Are you getting ready?

Just talked to Mel. They met Peter. He's the guy that sets up the band's dressing room. He says the band will be there at around 6pm and he will try to come out and give them a heads up that they are coming. They are having to wait across the street but Peter said the band should be able to see them where they are standing when they get there . They have signs and stuff. Peter said he's going to try and get them some signed stuff. awwwwwwwwwww

When they met Bash, some other roadie named Fat Tony was with him. They have a Roadie banner and told Bash to watch for it during the show. hehe

They are going to try and get a pic of Peter when he comes back out so we can have a new face for the roadie gallery.

She will call me back if something happens or in about an hour which ever comes first. :D

I told them if Jonny gets out of the car to talk to them to dial my cell and shove the phone into his hand and tell him to speak. :D

LMAO!:lol:

They best listen to you!

Well best of luck to them and I hope they get to meet them again. I'll be wandering over to the 7th row sometime during the show hopefully.

I'm over and out!

signs ???

Just talked to Lori. She said they saw Bash and talked to him. He wanted to know how they knew his name. :lol: They said they saw him in NYC at Today show and in Chicago he gave them one of Will's drum sticks. He said "Are you the girls with the signs?" :stunned: They said yes. He told them the band is not going to sound check tonight , the crew will be doing the sound check and the band will be flying in just before the show sometime around 5:30.

^ :inquisitive: could Bash possibly have been referring to me & my mum's signs from the Boston show a few days ago???:thinking:

(or is he talking about the Chicago show where you guys had signs too)

Or am I just a greedy Coldplay fan? :P

They have a Roadie banner and told Bash to watch for it during the show.

hmmmmm.. Copycats :P

oh well.... GO LORI & MEL!

^ :inquisitive: could Bash possibly have been referring to me & my mum's signs from the Boston show a few days ago???:thinking:

when I first read that Bash mentioned signs, the thought did cross my mind if he was referring to my KEEP THE BEAT, BANG A DRUMMER sign for Will from the 27th:laugh3:. But a second later I got over myself and realized he most likely meant their signs from Chicago.

greedy Coldplay fan? aren't we all in a way?!?!:lol:

(not just me, right?:embarassed:)

hmmmmm.. Copycats :P

oh well.... GO LORI & MEL!

Did Bash give you and your mom a drum stick after the show? :thinking: I think he was talking about Chicago, where they had signs first coughcopycatcough :P

signs?

when I first read that Bash mentioned signs, the thought did cross my mind if he was referring to my KEEP THE BEAT, BANG A DRUMMER sign for Will from the 27th:laugh3:. But a second later I got over myself and realized he most likely meant their signs from Chicago.

greedy Coldplay fan? aren't we all in a way?!?!:lol:

(not just me, right?:embarassed:)

^ Yeah, we are all greedy Coldplay fans! :D

Ah see, that's what I thought about the signs....

I mean I JUST saw them in Boston and a lot of the Roadies (not Bash though) saw the "Roadies Rock" sign I made for them.

R#42 looked up VERY briefly when my mum screamed his name, so I don't think he actually got a good read of the banner.

But that means that the other roadies probably told him and the others about it later.....

and they did take a picture of us holding it (it was on one of the video-cameras that's in front of the stage... so I really hope they got the picture/video :bomb:)

Did Bash give you and your mom a drum stick after the show? :thinking: I think he was talking about Chicago, where they had signs first coughcopycatcough :P

I did get drumsticks from a REALLY NICE British roadie, not Bash.

Yeah I know! I figured he meant the Chicago show!

I hope they get to meet the boys!

hahaha, we are REALLY greedy Coldplay fans!!! :lol: