✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Nov-08: Detroit - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 05-Jul]

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way way better!!! Uhhhh how cool would it be to be a coldplay roadie or like a crew person!!!

Coldplay all day:dance:

umm you think ANY OF US here should be allowed anywhere near any member of Coldplay or even their crew????:stunned:;):laugh3: no work would get done, it's be us just following them around and squueeeing all over the place.

Interviews for roadies-techs is probably:

Have you ever heard of Coldplay? YES, duh.

Good, are you a fan? HELL YES!

Umm, have you ever visited or are you a member of coldplaying.com? OHMYGOD yes, I'm up 1MILLION posts!

SECURITYYYYYY.

:laugh3:

umm you think ANY OF US here should be allowed anywhere near any member of Coldplay or even their crew????:stunned:;):laugh3: no work would get done, it's be us just following them around and squueeeing all over the place.

Umm, have you ever visited or are you a member of coldplaying.com? OHMYGOD yes, I'm up 1MILLION posts!

SECURITYYYYYY.

:laugh3:

lmao! Probably very true...just lie about the post count :p Or say the posts were all on highly relevant technical topics!

umm you think ANY OF US here should be allowed anywhere near any member of Coldplay or even their crew????:stunned::wink2::laugh3: no work would get done, it's be us just following them around and squueeeing all over the place.

SECURITYYYYYY.

Haha! VERY TRUE!!!! :lol:

But see if you were applying for Coldplay Security then they'd have no where to run!

You could guard them and freak them out at the same time :sneaky:

Band drove in, but didn't stop. Someone just came out and upgraded them from 7th row to 3rd row and said Chris wanted to make sure they had good seats. Mel is crying. Lori is going insane. :dance: Wish I was there. :bigcry:

OMG!!!!!

That is amazing!!!!!!!

Those girls are so lucky <and good at stalking>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's Coldplay magic! it's the right combo of stalking smarts, luck, Coldplay-karma, and all our good vibes sent to them.

If you think I sound nuts(which I myself will admit I do sometimes) get the hell outta here, you're not one of US!:P (only a few months ago I was a lurker and did not know about Coldplay karma's power. I'm now a believer & supporter<freak!>)

edit: freaky coincidence, as i posted this, i realized Only Superstition is playing on my iTunes. and i had it on random/shuffle! hehe

it's Coldplay magic! it's the right combo of stalking smarts, luck, Coldplay-karma, and all our good vibes sent to them.

If you think I sound nuts(which I myself will admit I do sometimes) get the hell outta here, you're not one of US!:P (only a few months ago I was a lurker and did not know about Coldplay karma's power. I'm now a believer & supporter[/size]

Amen sista!!!!!! :lol:

If you think I sound nuts(which I myself will admit I do sometimes) get the hell outta here, you're not one of US!:P (only a few months ago I was a lurker and did not know about Coldplay karma's power. I'm now a believer & supporter<freak!>)

edit: freaky coincidence, as i posted this, i realized Only Superstition is playing on my iTunes. and i had it on random/shuffle! hehe

Well said Noelia!!! Its like a religion now, believing in the Coldplay power:lol::D

Ooo that is a coincidence!!! See there are signs all around!!!:D:D