✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [original date 04-aug]

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the second time.. The girls including Angie are out stalking right now! lol It was the same exact concert as lastnight idk why people are foaming at the mouth because of lack of info... its been a long 2 days for us give some time for the uploads and reviews.

By the way I have tons of clips from tonight on my youtube channel wich can be found in my siggy. Most of it is still uploading but go check it out!

Calm down now. :P

OK you all know about the sign that Mel and Lori made and held up on the first night. Well we took said sign out stalking today and when the band's SUV pulled up Mr Buckland and Mr Berryman saw said sign. They said they could see Jonny smiling through the black tinted glass. When they got to the loading area, they didn't drive into the building like yesterday. They got out and walked all the way up the ramp just to talk to us!!!!!

First we talked with them. Mel asked Guy if that was him she saw walking that morning and it frickin was! Then we asked them to sign some stuff. They signed the sign. And jonny wrote them a note on it. Then Guy asked "where's the Reign of Guy sign?" :laugh3: I told them how I went to Phoenix and had to suffer in the heat and they weren't there, and Jonny kept saying the tour wasn't ready yet. Jonny wrote on my AROBTTH CD booklet "Sorry you had to go to Arizona" :P I asked if I could request a song and Jonny laughed and said you can ask but it probably won't happen. Lori asked for COL and I told them that that is a kinda Halloween song so they should start rehearsing it and play it when they get to Houston and Jonny said they would work on that. Then Guy suggest that Jonny pose with Mel and Lori for pics and he gets out his camera and takes a pic then another one and then says he needs some more. Then he takes Lori's camera and takes pics with her camera. So that's the Lori-Jonny-Mel sandwich :sneaky: then I took pics with Jonny and Guy so that's the Guy-Angie-Jonny sandwich......:wink3::wink3: We talked some more then they left. Lori was shaking....Mel thought of a million things she should have said, but didn't......:laugh3:

We hung around for a while longer to see if Will and Chris would show but I think they were already inside.

Then they got paranoid that the pics would dissapear off their cameras so we had to go back to Mel's so they could download them. Good thing because Mel forgets her camera at the Cheesecake Factory and has to go running back inside to get it on our way to the show.

For the second time.. The girls including Angie are out stalking right now! lol It was the same exact concert as lastnight idk why people are foaming at the mouth because of lack of info... its been a long 2 days for us give some time for the uploads and reviews.

By the way I have tons of clips from tonight on my youtube channel wich can be found in my siggy. Most of it is still uploading but go check it out!

Did you miss her recent posts?

Calm down now. :P

OK you all know about the sign that Mel and Lori made and held up on the first night. Well we took said sign out stalking today and when the band's SUV pulled up Mr Buckland and Mr Berryman saw said sign. They said they could see Jonny smiling through the black tinted glass. When they got to the loading area, they didn't drive into the building like yesterday. They got out and walked all the way up the ramp just to talk to us!!!!!

First we talked with them. Mel asked Guy if that was him she saw walking that morning and it frickin was! Then we asked them to sign some stuff. They signed the sign. And jonny wrote them a note on it. Then Guy asked "where's the Reign of Guy sign?" :laugh3: I told them how I went to Phoenix and had to suffer in the heat and they weren't there, and Jonny kept saying the tour wasn't ready yet. Jonny wrote on my AROBTTH CD booklet "Sorry you had to go to Arizona" :P I asked if I could request a song and Jonny laughed and said you can ask but it probably won't happen. Lori asked for COL and I told them that that is a kinda Halloween song so they should start rehearsing it and play it when they get to Houston and Jonny said they would work on that. Then Guy suggest that Jonny pose with Mel and Lori for pics and he gets out his camera and takes a pic then another one and then says he needs some more. Then he takes Lori's camera and takes pics with her camera. So that's the Lori-Jonny-Mel sandwich :sneaky: then I took pics with Jonny and Guy so that's the Guy-Angie-Jonny sandwich......:wink3::wink3: We talked some more then they left. Lori was shaking....Mel thought of a million things she should have said, but didn't......:laugh3:

We hung around for a while longer to see if Will and Chris would show but I think they were already inside.

Then they got paranoid that the pics would dissapear off their cameras so we had to go back to Mel's so they could download them. Good thing because Mel forgets her camera at the Cheesecake Factory and has to go running back inside to get it on our way to the show.

I *SQUEE*-ed for all that!

You girls are incredibly lucky/awesome!! :cool:

if you filmed the goldrush you really need to make that your #1 priority...

Guest LiquidSky

You didn't tell him about me? How mean!

if you filmed the goldrush you really need to make that your #1 priority...

that's so true

Guest LiquidSky
I have meet them before so I know how normal they are, but Mel and Lori just couldn't get over how nice and just everyday guys they are. The did however bring a rather large body guard with them....cuz I guess we look kinda dangerous. :laugh3:

so out of all the times you have met them, you have never told him about me, Angie?

I guess, they were really scared lol :p