✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [original date 04-aug]

Guy (nor Jonny) was not supposed to be in the Green Eyes encore .Only Chris and Will for some reason.

Maybe Chris reminded Guy of that in the middle of the song - and then regretted of course when Guy actually left ?

I hope it is nothing more than a case of Chris big mouth..

Hope Guy not too hurt and Chris not feeling too guilty.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first time poster, long time lurker...

just wanted to say that tonights show was pretty awesome.

Also, everyone cool it about Guy leaving the stage!

I was sitting side stage lower level (sec. 120), about 20 feet from where Guy was standing most of the night. Before Green Eyes, he walked around to the side of the stage (right in front of me) where a roadie greeted him with a flashlight directing him down and around the back of the stage. It looked like it was very planned and expected.... while i was a bit confused that Chris was asking for him, he only waited maybe 15-20 seconds before continuing on with the song. I was looking for Guy to come back (I could see the band come and go from stage all night), there was no movement behind the stage. The dedication seemed like more of a joke, though I did think it strange that only 3 of the 4 guys were on stage at the end of the show

Anyways, I'm sure everything is all good.... the show was great though! Kinda glad I only went one night, since it was basically the same show! Oh and the new song, while short, was pretty sweet!!!

**TAPS BLOODY FINGERS** C`mon girls, where are ya!?

Hahaha.. I LOL'ed when I read this!.. I'm kinda curious myself... but I'm thinking it's nothing big... Maybe he did have to take a bathroom break?? I don't know, but I'd like to find out soon!

I was sitting side stage lower level (sec. 120), about 20 feet from where Guy was standing most of the night. Before Green Eyes, he walked around to the side of the stage (right in front of me) where a roadie greeted him with a flashlight directing him down and around the back of the stage. It looked like it was very planned and expected.... while i was a bit confused that Chris was asking for him, he only waited maybe 15-20 seconds before continuing on with the song. I was looking for Guy to come back (I could see the band come and go from stage all night), there was no movement behind the stage. The dedication seemed like more of a joke, though I did think it strange that only 3 of the 4 guys were on stage at the end of the show

Anyways, I'm sure everything is all good.... the show was great though! Kinda glad I only went one night, since it was basically the same show! Oh and the new song, while short, was pretty sweet!!!

Thanks for the info! :) And hey, I would be really glad if I had the chance of seeing them twice no matter if the setlist was the same :P

Hi there! And thanks for the post :)

Goood, I guess we can all breathe now (myself included).

Guest LiquidSky

New poster and long time lurker? Well about time, he? Thanks for the information. He didn't came back after the encore to say bye either? Did you take any pictures or capture the new song maybe?

PS: Welcome to the forum :)

Guest LiquidSky
Thanks for the info! :) And hey, I would be really glad if I had the chance of seeing them twice no matter if the setlist was the same :P

At the today show, they played the same songs over and over and stop randomly. I would get into the song and then it would stop and then get into again. awwwww :nice:

Cough we got the goldrush cough and sooooooo much more.....

ANGIE! Where are my pictures?!:D and tell us all about Guy leaving and Jonny. Actually, tell me about Jonny first :wink:

New poster and long time lurker? Well about time, he? Thanks for the information. He didn't came back after the encore to say bye either? Did you take any pictures or capture the new song maybe?

PS: Welcome to the forum :)

Well I belong to way too many forums (I tend to get sucked in easily!)...

they all took a bow after the first encore and left.... then they all came out only a minute or two later... Then Guy left the stage pretty much immediately after (I cant remember if they had started green eyes yet). I was thinking to myself, where the hell is he going?! It seemed weird, but like I said, the roadie was there waiting for him to show Guy where to walk to....

Hope some of you can rest better tonight now:dozey:

kinda sucks for people that went both nights that they did the SAME setlist... they didn't even change up the acoustic bit?
Mr Christopher Martin said they weren't just shooting a Lost video but a whole movie...as in a DVD....and that's why they had to play the same set list both nights.

As for the sandwiches...well that's a whole different story. :sneaky:

Guest LiquidSky
Well I belong to way too many forums (I tend to get sucked in easily!)...

they all took a bow after the first encore and left.... then they all came out only a minute or two later... Then Guy left the stage pretty much immediately after (I cant remember if they had started green eyes yet). I was thinking to myself, where the hell is he going?! It seemed weird, but like I said, the roadie was there waiting for him to show Guy where to walk to....

Hope some of you can rest better tonight now:dozey:

Thanks. I think we are wayy passed Guy at this point. What's your name anyway? :)

Mr Christopher Martin said they weren't just shooting a Lost video but a whole movie...as in a DVD....and that's why they had to play the same set list both nights.

As for the sandwiches...well that's a whole different story. :sneaky:

I'm kinda lost........A dvd movie? Oh man! I should have been there! I don't know what you guys are going on about the sandwiches though?:thinking: