✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [original date 04-aug]

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I think Chris said a different name for the song...cause it definitely didn't sound like he said "The Gold Rush" :stunned:

I didn't hear what Chris called it.. it seemed like something was wrong...I couldn't understand anything. I am just going on what everyone here thinks its called haha

Guest LiquidSky
OMG he was so lovely. Wearing some very nice jeans that showed all his talents. :wink3:

He was smiling and joking. He was so embarrassed about the sign. Just no ego at all. He asked Lori where she wanted him to write on it. awwwwwwwwwwww

Are you going to upload the pictures tomorrow? Did you guys tell them about the site as well or no? I assume no mentioning of me either?:P Nothing like "Oh there is this girl in the forum who is so in love with you.. seriously":P

Grrr....i`ve got to leave in a high state of suspension, ty very much!

So happy for you girls, and wow, a DVD YAYYYY!

hoping i have the energy tomorrow to catch up on all the ensuing stories to come

AND PICS!! Hate to wait 2 days to revel in your joyous moment! Night!

No they played the goldrush song then he left. I thought it was going to be just Will and Chris again for Green Eyes, but Jonny stayed. Then Chris said Guy come back...but he was either in the loo or starting the post concert party. :P

Ahh, would help if I actually READ these things. :dozey: :P I've had very little sleep, forgive me.

Well done girls by the way, totally missed your posts. Very happy for you :D

OMG he was so lovely. Wearing some very nice jeans that showed all his talents. :wink3:

He was smiling and joking. He was so embarrassed about the sign. Just no ego at all. He asked Lori where she wanted him to write on it. awwwwwwwwwwww

awwww, he seems so sweet ! :nice:

were you the only fans around waiting for them ???

Guest LiquidSky
Grrr....i`ve got to leave in a high state of suspension, ty very much!

So happy for you girls, and wow, a DVD YAYYYY!

hoping i have the energy tomorrow to catch up on all the ensuing stories to come

AND PICS!! Hate to wait 2 days to revel in your joyous moment! Night!

Alrighty.. bye!

I'm getting my pics off my camera and still need to pack. I have to leave pretty early so I doubt I will even try to sleep. Lori (who I am sure is sleeping with that sign right now) and Mel who also has to travel tomorrow will have stories and stuff. I'll try and upload some pics and videos tonight since I don't plan to sleep.

Guest LiquidSky
I'm getting my pics off my camera and still need to pack. I have to leave pretty early so I doubt I will even try to sleep. Lori (who I am sure is sleeping with that sign right now) and Mel who also has to travel tomorrow will have stories and stuff. I'll try and upload some pics and videos tonight since I don't plan to sleep.

You should get some sleep. You can tell us all about it when you get home :wink: Laughs at the thought of Lori sleeping with the sign :D Is this your 3rd time meeting them, Angie?

Guest LiquidSky
Just us. OMG Mel and Lori are on Guy's camera. He told Mel he had been swimming in the lake. Good lord if we saw him in a swim suit :dead:

You guys should have asked, where:P

You should get some sleep. You can tell us all about it when you get home :wink: Laughs at the thought of Lori sleeping with the sign :D Is this your 3rd time meeting them, Angie?

I knew she met Jonny but never actually heard the whole story ! I'd like to know ! was it as epic as it was last night ?? (am I off topic?)

thanks for taking the time Angie to share your pics and story with us ! :nice: feels nice !

Just us. OMG Mel and Lori are on Guy's camera. He told Mel he had been swimming in the lake. Good lord if we saw him in a swim suit :dead:

:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned:

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

It was really nice meeting you Ang I'm really jealous of you guys meeting those two:). Crickets at the Ritz?