✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Nov-08: Orlando - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Hey guys I'm new! I went to the concert on Friday and absolutely loved it! I can't wait to see them again in cocert. I thought I'd share a video I recorded with my friends camera. It's Viva la Vida and a bit of lost! at the end. It's a bit shaky at first, but then it gets steady. :D.

Here's the link

thanks! and welcomeeee =]

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mel's pussy

IMG_1727.jpg

HAAHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaOMGHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaAHHahAHaHAAHAHAHAhaHaHaHa

ATTENTION!!!! HERE'S THE STORY!!!!!

We got to the venue around 3:00pm to try to catch them coming in. The SUVs pulled in around 3:30 - two black SUVs and one black mini-bus. In the first SUV you could see Chris, Jonny, and Guy. We could not spot Will. Chris leaned over Jonny to wave at us as they passed. We were holding our Reign of Jonny banner, the Union Jack, and Angie was wearing her Southampton shirt. The cars pulled into the venue and we waited......

Here ya go...next part...

About 10 or 15 minutes later Afro lady - Jackie - came out and walked right to us. She was rather curt. First she asked if we were English. We said no but that Mich was. Then she asked if we had tickets. We told her that Angie, Lori, and I did but Mich did not. She said ok let's see if we can hook you up. Angie asked what her name was and she was not giving it up and asked why we wanted to know. Angie told her that she was in all of our pictures and that we just wanted to put a name to the face. She told us she didn't have a name - NOT TRUE! Then she asked us if we had anything we wanted signed. Angie gave her a Yellow single cover, Lori gave her a Jonny button, and I wanted them to sign my daughter's Coldplay t-shirt but she said no but took the picture I had of her in the shirt. Then she left and we waited some more.

After waiting for awhile, a security guard came out to ask Mich's full name and said that a ticket would be waiting for her at will call.

Lori and I had to leave to get to the box office to meet Pete for Oxfam volunteering. Mich and Angie waited back at the loading area and finally a different security woman came out with SOME of the signed stuff. She had Angie's cd cover and my picture but the Jonny button was curiously missing.....hmmmmm....

The Oxfam volunteering was fun and Pete was so nice. Angie was seated on Guy's side on a small riser in between the floor seats and the lower section - front row. Mich's ticket that she picked up at will call was 3rd row center!!! AWESOME!

Lori and I had seats across from Angie on Jonny's side - second row. We had a great view of the roadie pit so when we sat down we held up our Roadies Do It In The Dark banner. They saw it and were laughing and giving us the thumbs up. We saw the roadie girl who took us backstage in Detroit and when she saw the banner she came over to say hi. We asked her name - Marta - and introduced ourselves. She showed us another roadie banner a friend of hers made and then walked away. A few minutes later she came back with a folded piece of paper and handed it to me. She walked away again and when we opened it realized we were looking at the setlist that the roadies use to control the backdrops and magic balls. We stood up and thanked Marta for the setlist but she pointed over to the guys actually working the magic ball controls and said they had wanted us to have it. Very sweet of them.

The show was incredible. Chris sounded awesome - his voice was probably the best I have heard it so far. There were quite a few lyric changes regarding Florida and Orlando and the boys seemes to really be having a good time. Chris told us that we were best audience except for maybe Milan.

Setlist was the same. The boys came out wearing Orlando Magic jerseys for Yellow and then before leaving the stage threw them out into the crowd.

After the show, we headed back up to the Oxfam table to try and sign a few more people up after the show. Then we said goodbye to Pete and told him we'd swing by the Oxfam table in Ft. Lauderdale to say hello.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!

Hey guys. I just registered here so that I could make this post. Last night was the first time I've seen Coldplay in concert. I've been a fan for years but this was the first year that I promised myself I WOULD get tickets. Me and my boyfriend drove to Orlando from Tallahassee and got there around 7 pm.

We headed to our seats and were surprised to find out that they "didn't exist." We were row P in section 104 but got moved up to R. I was hoping the woman would say our seats were upgraded, but after I discovered where I was, I wouldn't have traded my seat for any other one. When we went to sit down, our eyes were immediately drawn to this platform set up on the seats right in front of us.

ColdplayConcert003-2.jpg

We asked the security guard what this was about and he said it was a surprise. A very nice couple next to us were saying that the long, skinny object was, unmistakably, a mic stand. I didn't want to get my hopes up so I tried to keep my excitement down, but from then on I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was hard to believe though, because how could I have gotten so lucky? This always happens to other people, not to you!

But by the time this started happening:

ColdplayConcert063-2.jpg

it was undeniable. Chris, Jonny, Will, and Guy were going to be right in front of me. I still couldn't fully grasp or believe it, not until they were actually right there. Soon enough, they were headed towards us!!!!

th_ColdplayConcert064.jpg

th_ColdplayConcert066.jpg

That's me in the video with my boyfriend. And actually, here we are in the picture that Texasluvsjonny posted!

Orlando11-7-08052_us.jpg

Whenever I think about this part I get butterflies. It was truly one of the luckiest, most amazing times in my life. When does this stuff happen?! Anyways, they started on an acoustic version of The Scientist, and near the end of the song, my boyfriend is trying to get my camera so he can take a picture of us. He sticks the camera out a little too far and Chris hits my camera and knocks it down on the stage. For those of you who noticed that Chris stopped singing during The Scientist and bent over, that was my boyfriend's fault, haha! By some crazy chance, my video started to record right as it was being dropped, and I got a very short video of Chris bending over to pick it up:

th_ColdplayConcert078.jpg

He handed it to me and said he was sorry. A little later on, he turned back to ask me if it was ok. You can't really tell what he's saying, but he's asking me if my camera is ok (sorry for the fumbling in the beginning):

th_ColdplayConcert083.jpg

And, to top it all off, after they finished Death Will Never Conquer, Chris gave me his harmonica he had used! It is now sitting safely on my desk. I will frame it in a shadowbox frame soon. :)

harmonica001_2.jpg

harmonica002_2.jpg

Here are a few more pictures and one more video:

ColdplayConcert069-1_2.jpg

ColdplayConcert006-1-1.jpg

ColdplayConcert018-1-1.jpg

ColdplayConcert056-1.jpg

ColdplayConcert070-1-1.jpg

ColdplayConcert072-1-1.jpg

ColdplayConcert075-1-1.jpg

ColdplayConcert076-1-1.jpg

ColdplayConcert085-1-1.jpg

ColdplayConcert103-1-1.jpg

th_ColdplayConcert084.jpg

I just want to say that I feel so incredibly grateful and lucky for this. I never thought anything like this would ever happen to me. It's nice to share this with you guys and I hope you enjoyed my videos and photos (even though they weren't as great as others').

Viva Coldplay!

:o

*permanently speechless*

Okay, raise your hand if that post-concert depression has officially arrived? :(

Last Friday at this time...I was NOT sitting in my house watching TV, I was getting ready to listen to Coldplay extra loud in front of me!

Damn you Coldplay and your abilities to leave some fans feeling happy and sad at the same time! The same thing happened in 2006.

This is also about the time where I either: a) hope Coldplay come back soon, or b) look at the remaining tour dates and see if I could make any of them. Totally undoable and unrealistic, but I like to think otherwise, if at least for a few minutes, lol.

Oh well :) I hope everyone is having fun tonight. Thanks for all the pictures and videos that have been shared. If anything, we have those to reminisce and stuff...

I love to watch it jiggle.

That is not meant as an insult. Jonny is completely beautiful from head to sock-foot toe. Inside and out. But I really do love his little pudge roll. I have one too.

But his is my fav

duh

:wacky:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You know how I love spoilers:kiss:

A little birdie told me :lol:

JBbellyI.gif

I love them too

:D

Something tells me Jonny is reeeeaaaallly good with a whip :whip:

jonnyswipe.gif

:bomb:

squeeeeeeeee

bannersmile1.gif

awww.gif

:kiss:

SPOILER OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bomb: :bomb:

they really are fun

like a chrismtas gift you get to open

if you've been good you might get a great prezzie

maybe this

bumtouch.gif

or perhaps this

phillysmile.gif

Hey guys (just signed up, awesome site!!)

I was at the concert with my girlfriend... during the mini-set that they played in the crowd, didn't they sing "Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground"?

I was listening to the new EP today (Prospekt's March), and I recognized the song instantly... Sorry if this has been discussed before, I was just hoping someone else could confirm that I'm not delusional, and in fact this song was played.

Thanks!!!

-Brian

Hey guys (just signed up, awesome site!!)

I was at the concert with my girlfriend... during the mini-set that they played in the crowd, didn't they sing "Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground"?

I was listening to the new EP today (Prospekt's March), and I recognized the song instantly... Sorry if this has been discussed before, I was just hoping someone else could confirm that I'm not delusional, and in fact this song was played.

Thanks!!!

-Brian

Nope. Will sang a song called Death Will Never Conquer...some of the lyrics are the same but its a different song:)