✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Nov-08: Orlando - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh, a rival! Hehe, I go to Florida State University. :) UF is a great school, though.

I know what you mean about the post-concert depression. Looking at videos and pictures afterward even kind of makes me feel a little more sad, just because it reminds me that I was so close to them and as time passes, they get a little further away...But at the same time, it reminds me of the wonderful time I had.

Thank you everyone for your congratulations. I'm really glad some of you got good videos of them on the big stage; I was singing in most of mine, and the camera is shaky and keeps getting blurry. Plus, I was far away.

All I can say about getting better seats is to do it online because if you call the stadium, you'll probably be in a looong line of other people. I'm not sure though, although I got extremely lucky in my seating, I was still pretty far away from the big stage. I would like to hear what other people here think. I have no idea how some got seats on the floor!

Hey all! I know I have not been on here in quite a while. Actually, an eternity. I won't lie, I got so addicted to the site that I wasn't doing my homework so I had to stop. haha But I'm in college now so I have a bit more leeway. ;) haha

Anyway, I just wanted to write in here real quick. I've been to my fair share of Coldplay concerts, mostly in Philly and Jersey, since I'm from PA, but I go to school at the University of Florida. =] Back to the point, the concert in Orlando was amazing. It was pretty close to the last concert I went to which was the last US tour date in 2006 in Philly, energy wise, but Chris' vocals were unbelievable. Granted he was nearly dead at the last concert I went to, the band just seemed different to me.

I don't know about some of you, but I seriously get severely depressed after the concert is over. It's almost like I lost my best friend once it's over, and I'll never get them back. Having attended the show with a good friend, it was difficult to explain my feelings, but coming on here and reading these amazing stories cheered me up, and also caused me a heart attack since I was at the arena at 2:30, but chose to hang out in downtown Orlando, so I missed the boys by an hour. (should've went to the later class! haha)

Either way, I just wanted to thank everyone for stories, pictures, comments, and the like for helping me through my Coldplay grieving process. haha

I hope to be on here more often and if someone can teach me the ways of getting better tickets, that'd be amazing, since I always get stuck in the nosebleeds. :dozey:

Take care!

They should have sent Jackie out to beat his ass and get the shirt for the kid!

I know I would run screaming in the other direction if she came out looking mad!!! Although...how would you be able to discern her mad face from her regular face?:inquisitive:

:P

Thank you for those videos! You guys got so much stuff on film that night! I hope the dude who caught that shirt can sleep okay at night, knowing that Chris Martin is disappointed in him!

Also, Chris's moves during "Yellow" make me so friggin' happy. After the concert, my friends and I were hanging around downtown, goofing off after a late dinner and I started doing the moves he does at about 1:55. I almost knocked a guy and his kid over 'cos I got really into it. Dancing like Chris is a hobby of mine. If I ever have the guts, I'll post an old picture of me doing the Chris, with everyone around me looking at me as if I was nuts.

And Texasluvsjonny, you were so close, you could see Jonny stepping on his effects pedals...So lucky. Thanks for sharing the goods :)

:laugh3:

i love that you went DIRECTLY to where his belly was gonna show up

and at the end you can catch a bit of Guy walking away.... MMMM. god bless tight jeans.

I was filming Jonny belly especially for Lori so I was on a mission:D

And yes...god bless tight pants...now all we need is to get Jonny a pair to wear on stage:lol: