✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Nov-08: Orlando - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The show was incredible. Chris sounded awesome - his voice was probably the best I have heard it so far. There were quite a few lyric changes regarding Florida and Orlando and the boys seemes to really be having a good time. Chris told us that we were best audience except for maybe Milan.:smug:

Setlist was the same. The boys came out wearing Orlando Magic jerseys for Yellow and then before leaving the stage threw them out into the crowd.

After the show, we headed back up to the Oxfam table to try and sign a few more people up after the show. Then we said goodbye to Pete and told him we'd swing by the Oxfam table in Ft. Lauderdale to say hello.

Our vids are uploading now but youtube is being a royal pain in the ass today so bear with us.

:D

:dance:

Ft. Lauderdale here we come!

Trying reeeeallly hard to NOT be jealous!

Orlando11-7-08055.jpg

You know, I'm not even surprised anymore. In fact, I think I'd be disappointed if you or Mel or Lori just went to a show--no showing up early, no stalking, no meeting roadies, no ticket upgrade, nothing signed.

Pete.jpg

Angie, Mel---WHERE are your hands?!!?!:sneaky: (Actually, Mich, where is your hand??:lol:)

And why the #%$@ are your youtube vids "no longer available"?!?!:furious3:

P.S. You big teases torturing us with leaking info bit.by.teeny.little.bit.:whip:

Now you see why I was like :bomb:. LOL

You're expecting some ol' boring dude, and then ask the cute guy, "Hi, could you tell me where Pete is?" And the cute guy IS Pete:laugh3:

I know!

My stalking attempts in Philly SO failed.

I need to get to another show so I can properly venue stalk :D

same here, I've learned so much from you all, I wanna try some of your techniques lol. I doubt I'll be as lucky as you all though :P

This is why they need to come back to the northeast again: so you and I can stalk them without having to pay for airfare!

Orlando11-7-08055.jpg

You know, I'm not even surprised anymore. In fact, I think I'd be disappointed if you or Mel or Lori just went to a show--no showing up early, no stalking, no meeting roadies, no ticket upgrade, nothing signed.

Pete.jpg

Angie, Mel---WHERE are your hands?!!?!:sneaky: (Actually, Mich, where is your hand??:lol:)

And why the #%$@ are your youtube vids "no longer available"?!?!:furious3:

P.S. You big teases torturing us with leaking info bit.by.teeny.little.bit.:whip:

For some reason the vids are only unavailable in this thread........... go to youtube and they should play with no problems........ ;)

..........yummy Pete!!! :wacky:

exactly! :laugh:

If they really are planning on coming back in feb idk what I'll do with myself >_<

I know EXACTLY what I'll do with myself: work super hard in the meantime, save up a ton of money, and go to every single show :)

Although for myself I'm also considering springing to go to Denver & Salt Lake. However I currently have not enough money for airfare and tickets so I'm still working on figuring that out :rolleyes:

I'd love for them to come back...

OMG.....last night was the absolutly best concert ever....Coldplay totally kicked ass and rocked the house. My seats were awesome and well worth the money. The guys were so filled with energy and the crowd totally fed off of them. Chris said that we were probably the best audience since Milan. I took lots of pics and a few videos and I will try and up load them later. I thought that the Orlando Magic jerseys during Yellow were a nice touch. I had some drunk jackass behind me that kept hollaring Freebird when Chris was trying to play The Hardest Part. And we were right there by the stage where he was playing.

I know EXACTLY what I'll do with myself: work super hard in the meantime, save up a ton of money, and go to every single show :)

Although for myself I'm also considering springing to go to Denver & Salt Lake. However I currently have not enough money for airfare and tickets so I'm still working on figuring that out :rolleyes:

I'd love for them to come back...

Haha yeah I'll probably look for another job on the side to save up enough cash :P

Ahhh good luck, I hope you get to go! Even if I had the money I don't think my parents would appreciate that plan very much lol

Thanks for the review kristi!

I was there last night and it was amazing. This was my first concert and im glad I didnt settle for the rest, but went with the BEST. It was absolutely amazing. The lights the sound, Chris was, as usual, hilarious and full of energy.

Everytime you thought that they did a great song, they came back with a better performance. I loved each and every performance they did, except Violet Hill. I kinda think they do that song just because it was the first single from VLV. Its not a great live song.

Overall, I was so excited about everything with the show, and if Coldplay come back to FL, Ill be there for sure. The energy was everything I had imagined and more.

Also about that kid that chris tried to give his shirt to. He was sitting 2 rows in front of me, and two people a girl and a guy. I heard her say they were brother and sister, and part of the VLV crew. She told them that if they answered a Coldplay Q correct they would trade tickets. It was a easy Q and she gave them second row tickets. Pretty sweet stuff. Thanks for the videos, i love reliving the experience.