✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Nov-08: Houston - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!!!

I also left you a VM too:D

Well I cant stay long, just came on to see your updated!

So are you a on a serious Coldplay High!!!!

Oh my god......... JOE WAIT!!!!

Before you log out!!!!!!!!!

My answer to your VM just made me remember something that i can't believe i forgot to mention!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Chris was saying hi and apologizing for his voice, he said that he had just been warming up..................

And <as i told you> he was all blushed ans sweaty, so out of the blue he just grabbed the end of his tee and lifted it to rub on his face!!!!!!!!!

Chris' belly right there in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2:

Oh my god......... JOE WAIT!!!!

Before you log out!!!!!!!!!

My answer to your VM just made me remember something that i can't believe i forgot to mention!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Chris was saying hi and apologizing for his voice, he said that he had just been warming up..................

And <as i told you> he was all blushed ans sweaty, so out of the blue he just grabbed the end of his tee and lifted it to rub on his face!!!!!!!!!

Chris' belly right there in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2:

Oh my GOD!!!! You saw his belly??? That is fucking awesome!!! I really would have gone mental right then and there.

Oh my GOD!!!! You saw his belly??? That is fucking awesome!!! I really would have gone mental right then and there.

i definetely didn't see that coming!!!!!!!!!!!

but he just didn't care....... and lifted the whole thing up to his face........ :bomb:

i felt like i was going to........ :dead:

but i couldn't die without watching a Coldplay live show, so............ priorities...... :P

True True... Chris is so hot. I don't know what i would've done if that happened in front of me. So what was Guy like?? I'm dying to know...

True True... Chris is so hot. I don't know what i would've done if that happened in front of me. So what was Guy like?? I'm dying to know...

Very calm!!!!!

But he was all smiles, he was actually nicer than i expected!!!!

I thought that they were all gonna be a little bothered to be there, considering they had a show starting in a few minutes, and obviously better things to be doing.........

But they were all really nice and friendly!!!!

We always see Guy hiding in the shadows at shows and being a little more selfconcious and shy, so i didn't expect him to be the first one to enter the room, and be so talkative and friendly to everyone there!!!!

Very calm!!!!!

But he was all smiles, he was actually nicer than i expected!!!!

I thought that they were all gonna be a little bothered to be there, considering they had a show starting in a few minutes, and obviously better things to be doing.........

But they were all really nice and friendly!!!!

We always see Guy hiding in the shadows at shows and being a little more selfconcious and shy, so i didn't expect him to be the first one to enter the room, and be so talkative and friendly to everyone there!!!!

That sounds lovely! Now what was my Chrissy like? Lol!:laugh3:

Honestly???

He looked tired.........

I mean he was very talkative and super nice to everyone there, but he did look tired..... or maybe he was just sick and needed a rest....... ;)

I bet, poor chris:( Hey I wanted to ask you... Are you sending them a postcard?

Actually I am!!!

I'm working on it, i think i'm gonna buy one of my hometown and i'm making another one :D

You???

Yea i think I am sending one from my hometown also. I dont know if i should make one also. I think we get the address tomorrow don't we? when are you planning to send it?