✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Nov-08: Houston - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i don't think i need to tell you that neither the cookies or the water were touched. I had Fabiola <from Chile, a really cool girl and a real fan... just so you don't feel sooo bad Lore ;)> to the right and Fiorela <from Colombia> to the left...... the three of us freaking out, shaking and sooooo freckin nervous!!!! Hell, i'm shacking just by writing you all this.......... :P

We had previously asked Lorraine <i'm staring to doubt that was her name.... :P> if we could kiss hello to the boys....... :wink3:

She said she'd ask....... then she came back, and said that a hand shake was the way to go....... :dozey:

I think she could see my dark intentions with Mr B........ :sneaky:

At about 8:30, Franksy walks in and we all knew what was comming....... he keeps looking over to the hall but we can't see anything <massive freak out on us 3 girls by now!!!>.....

And then i recognise a VERY familiar figure.......

the first one to walk in??

My scotish death that's who!!!!!!!!!! :bomb: :dead: :bomb:

I froze and had my stupid ass grin in my face :D

Guy walked into the room followed by Jonny and Chris. :bomb: :dead: :bomb:

They all walked over to us, shaking hands one by one......

I nearly DIED when Guy came over to me......... he's SOOOOO gorgeous!!!!!! had his little viva outfit, completed with his ripped jeans <thank you for that!!!! :wink3:> and he gave me one of his shy smiles and introduced himself <:P> asked how i was and were i was from...... dunno were i got the courage to actually get words out of me......:dead: then he moved on to the gurl next to me, but Jonny was saying hi to the girl to my right and i couldn't freaking believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looked so tall and was very talkative, then he walked over to me and i looked at his eyes and he showed me the most beatiful smile i had ever seen, and i felt my knees go weak..... Jonny is AWESOME :D

I do not remember what he asked or what i said.......... the Jonny effect.... :lol:

Then it was Chris....... :blush:

he walked by and asked for my name and apologised for his voice.......

Angie texts: Chris sounds kinda sick :(

He WAS sick, he said he was just warming up..... he was all blushed and sweatty..... <Jonny??? :sneaky:>

Then we asked him for Will.......... who none of them had any idea where he was at...... :lol:

Then they started talking, asking what we thought of Houston, and we said we didn't had a lot to say about that 'cause we'd barely seen the place...... told him we had arrived the night before and were leaving the next morning.......

He said that it sounded a lot like coldplay :lol:

Then Franksy interrupted, and started saying that we had a picture to take......

At about 8:30, Franksy walks in and we all knew what was comming....... he keeps looking over to the hall but we can't see anything .....

They all walked over to us, shaking hands one by one......

I nearly DIED when Guy came over to me......... he's SOOOOO gorgeous!!!!!! had his little viva outfit, completed with his ripped jeans :wink3:> and he gave me one of his shy smiles and introduced himself <:P> asked how i was and were i was from...... dunno were i got the courage to actually get words out of me......:dead: then he moved on to the gurl next to me, but Jonny was saying hi to the girl to my right and i couldn't freaking believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looked so tall and was very talkative, then he walked over to me and i looked at his eyes and he showed me the most beatiful smile i had ever seen, and i felt my knees go weak..... Jonny is AWESOME :D

I do not remember what he asked or what i said.......... the Jonny effect.... :lol:

Then it was Chris....... :blush:

he walked by and asked for my name and apologised for his voice.......

He WAS sick, he said he was just warming up..... he was all blushed and sweatty..... :sneaky:>

Then we asked him for Will.......... who none of the had no idea where he was at...... :lol:

Then they started talking, asking what whe thought of Houston, and we said we didn't had a lot to say about that 'cause we'd barely seen the place...... told him we had arrived the night before and were leaving the next morning.......

He said that it sounded a lot like coldplay :lol:

Then Franksy interrupted, and started saying that we had a picture to take......

:dance:

They all walked over to us, shaking hands one by one......[/color]

Ahhhh I absolutely know what you mean :nice:

picture

picture

:D

Then everybody went over to the nearest wall and located themselves while i went over to my purse to get my camera..... i took it out and as i hand it to Lorraine i see Guy staring at me :dead: all i could do was smile at him :bomb:

And then.....

this happened...............

IMG_1092.jpg?t=1227209122

i'm the one in black..........

but then Lorraine said that the pic needed flash, so she tried again..........

IMG_1090.jpg?t=1227209206

:P

still no flash, so another one.........

IMG_1093.jpg?t=1227209266

still!!!!! no flash, so she handed the camera to me so i could get it to work......

i took it, fixed it, and then she took these...........

IMG_1094.jpg?t=1227209325

IMG_1089.jpg?t=1227209377

Don't see the difference between the ones with and without flash, but who cares!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Then they just said thanxx, enjoy the show and good bye :bigcry:

Then everybody went over to the nearest wall and located themselves while i went over to my purse to get my camera..... i took it out and as i hand it to Lorraine i see Guy staring at me :dead: all i could do was smile at him :bomb:

And then.....

this happened...............[/color]

IMG_1092.jpg?t=1227209122

i'm the one in black..........

but then Lorraine said that the pic needed flash, so she tried again..........

IMG_1090.jpg?t=1227209206

:P

still no flash, so another one.........

IMG_1093.jpg?t=1227209266

still!!!!! no flash, so she handed the camera to me so i could get it to work......

i took it, fixed it, and then she took these...........

IMG_1094.jpg?t=1227209325

IMG_1089.jpg?t=1227209377

Don't see the difference between the ones with and without flash, but who cares!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Then they just said thanxx, enjoy the show and good bye :bigcry:

WOW! Nice pictures!

*LOL* Chris' face in the second pic is just priceless.

Thanks for sharing your report with us!