✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Nov-08: Houston - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit, Chris's belly right in front of you :laugh3: ?!!!!

I wonder what would've happened to you Pris if it was Guy instead of Chris :rolleyes: ?<------Hey, that rhymes :D !!!!

Then everybody went over to the nearest wall and located themselves while i went over to my purse to get my camera..... i took it out and as i hand it to Lorraine i see Guy staring at me :dead: all i could do was smile at him :bomb:[/color]

Reminder for ALLLLLL BERRY GURLZ:

TAKE A CAMERA WITH YOU & GUY WILL STARE AT YOU :wink3: (He'll stare at the camera of course but it's still at your direction :P )

Anywaysssssss :rolleyes: ........

Congrats Pris, like I said b4 you deserved it girl ;)

OK my bitch fest/rant:

We went down early before the show to maybe see the lads arrive. Houston venue is not like the others. There is no visible "outdoor" access, it's all underground. There was no one outside. No roadies sunning themselves. No security telling me to get away. :P No deliveries being made. It was wierd. You wouldn't even know there was a show that night. Then all of the sudden Jackie comes walking out of the venue doors with a heard of local security people. She sees us and calls out to us. Asks if we have tickets to show. We say yes, but not together and ask if she can swap our tickets so we can sit together. She asks if there are just 2 of us and we say yes. Then she asks if we will be waiting right there and we say yes. She goes into building and we wait.

We don't leave to go and try see band arrive because we are waiting for possible Jackie return and miss band arrival. We see Kelly go in and out of same doors as Jackie and know band is there....and we keep waiting.

Venue opens late and finally we give up and just go in. I ended up missing Sleeper Car's set. :angry: Had a lovely chat with Oxfam Pete. awww I :heart: Pete. He remembered me from Florida even though I'm not a volunteer. ( Just one of those crazy people with the giant Jonny banner :P )

We go to our seperate seats on opposite sides of venue. Me on the Guy ramp, Nettie on the Jonny ramp. Jackie goes to Nettie before show and apologises for not getting us tickets. Said she just didn't have any and didn't have time to send any one out to tell us. And she asks where I'm at. Nettie points across to other side of stage and you can see me from a mile away because of my Saints shirt. She tells Nettie she will come over and apologise to me. ( I don't know about any of this part until after show)

Stage is being set for Coldplay and Jackie walks in front of me at least 10 times with house lights on. Once show starts, she is in front of me for about 60% of show. She never even looks me in the eye. I know she can see me!

th_MVI_1887-jackie.jpg

After the show Nettie asks if she talked to me. I say NO. Then she tells me about the apology.

I swear the woman hates me or something. In Florida, she asked if we were English and only gave a ticket to Mich, so maybe it's a "I hate americans" thing. I wasn't looking for a better seat. I had an awesome seat on row 3. I just wanted us to be able to sit together. And if she couldn't do it that's cool, but she could have found SOME ONE to come out and tell us. :dozey: And why tell Nettie she's gonna apologise to me then stand 3 feet from me and ignore me.

HOW FUCKING RUDE!

/rant over.

Yes, he totally looks at you during IMP too. Just after he's walked over to Guy :D

Thanks for the vids, am tempted to pull a sickie so I can sit and watch them :lol: :sneaky:

I know. Lori noticed that after one of my zooms :sneaky:, when I pan up to his face, he's looking at me. He knows I was staring. :laugh3: My camera has a mind of it's own. It just does that I swear. :D

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

so i was gonna finish catching up on all the pages but i cant handle it anymore... i need to freak out first....

PRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU

TOUCHED

GUY!!!!!!!

GUY

STARED

AT

YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Jonny.... i can totally see anyone being completely dumbfounded by his smile ^_^ dont blame you a bit for not remembering what he asked!!!

and poor Chrissyyyyyy all sick =[ but good of him to do the meet & greet anyway... he couldve very easily said he wanted to rest before the show and been all Diva-ish but he didnt :)

and WILLITH? WHERE WERE YOU??? thats upsetting. he better have a good reason!

but Pris, GREAT pictures... ill bet one of them is yourdesktop wallpaper at the moment =]

ok im done, sort of, i just needed to let out some of my excitement. im only on page 49 lol :P

More videos later. Need some sleep now.

Ugh.... i'm so glad you took pics!!!!!

I was so far away from the stage that my pics looked all blurry, so i ended up just doing videos.........

All of your footage looks awesome!!!! :D

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

so i was gonna finish catching up on all the pages but i cant handle it anymore... i need to freak out first....

PRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU

TOUCHED

GUY!!!!!!!

GUY

STARED

AT

YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Jonny.... i can totally see anyone being completely dumbfounded by his smile ^_^ dont blame you a bit for not remembering what he asked!!!

and poor Chrissyyyyyy all sick =[ but good of him to do the meet & greet anyway... he couldve very easily said he wanted to rest before the show and been all Diva-ish but he didnt

and WILLITH? WHERE WERE YOU??? thats upsetting. he better have a good reason!

but Pris, GREAT pictures... ill bet one of them is yourdesktop wallpaper at the moment =]

Guy is absolutly GORGEOUS :wacky: and Jonny is adorable!!!!! :nice:

I'm still wondering where Will was, and what in the world he was doing.......... Chris asked Franksy where he was, but he just mumbled something that none of us could understand........ :dozey:

Ugh.... i'm so glad you took pics!!!!!

I was so far away from the stage that my pics looked all blurry, so i ended up just doing videos.........

All of your footage looks awesome!!!! :D

Guy is absolutly GORGEOUS :wacky: and Jonny is adorable!!!!! :nice:

I'm still wondering where Will was, and what in the world he was doing.......... Chris asked Franksy where he was, but he just mumbled something that none of us could understand........ :dozey:

Probably taking a dump. lol. Only kidding. It would have been awesome to meet Will, he seems like an extremely intelligent man.

OK my bitch fest/rant:

We went down early before the show to maybe see the lads arrive. Houston venue is not like the others. There is no visible "outdoor" access, it's all underground. There was no one outside. No roadies sunning themselves. No security telling me to get away. :P No deliveries being made. It was wierd. You wouldn't even know there was a show that night. Then all of the sudden Jackie comes walking out of the venue doors with a heard of local security people. She sees us and calls out to us. Asks if we have tickets to show. We say yes, but not together and ask if she can swap our tickets so we can sit together. She asks if there are just 2 of us and we say yes. Then she asks if we will be waiting right there and we say yes. She goes into building and we wait.

We don't leave to go and try see band arrive because we are waiting for possible Jackie return and miss band arrival. We see Kelly go in and out of same doors as Jackie and know band is there....and we keep waiting.

Venue opens late and finally we give up and just go in. I ended up missing Sleeper Car's set. :angry: Had a lovely chat with Oxfam Pete. awww I :heart: Pete. He remembered me from Florida even though I'm not a volunteer. ( Just one of those crazy people with the giant Jonny banner :P )

We go to our seperate seats on opposite sides of venue. Me on the Guy ramp, Nettie on the Jonny ramp. Jackie goes to Nettie before show and apologises for not getting us tickets. Said she just didn't have any and didn't have time to send any one out to tell us. And she asks where I'm at. Nettie points across to other side of stage and you can see me from a mile away because of my Saints shirt. She tells Nettie she will come over and apologise to me. ( I don't know about any of this part until after show)

Stage is being set for Coldplay and Jackie walks in front of me at least 10 times with house lights on. Once show starts, she is in front of me for about 60% of show. She never even looks me in the eye. I know she can see me!

th_MVI_1887-jackie.jpg

After the show Nettie asks if she talked to me. I say NO. Then she tells me about the apology.

I swear the woman hates me or something. In Florida, she asked if we were English and only gave a ticket to Mich, so maybe it's a "I hate americans" thing. I wasn't looking for a better seat. I had an awesome seat on row 3. I just wanted us to be able to sit together. And if she couldn't do it that's cool, but she could have found SOME ONE to come out and tell us. :dozey: And why tell Nettie she's gonna apologise to me then stand 3 feet from me and ignore me.

HOW FUCKING RUDE!

/rant over.

OMG!! I talked to that lady before the show. She is slightly rude though. You see we snuck into the venue about an hour and a half before the show(man i am a stalker), anyways we were there in the toyota center for a while hoping to see the band rehearse but all we saw was John Hopkins. Shortly after that an english fellow caught us because we didn't have any badges or passes, so he called that lady with the "scary spice" hair do', Jakie (pardon my comparison). So after being interrogated she gave me her number in case we came upon any problems. However she was quite nice but also rude.:\

Ok, Iv'e finally gotten some of my video from the show up.

LIfe In Technicolor and Violet Hill

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNwra8z0M8I]YouTube - Life in Technicolor/Violet Hill[/ame]

Clocks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_bZYoGNNQQ]YouTube - Clocks[/ame]

In My Place

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz3RDaoXVJ8]YouTube - In My Place[/ame]

Speed of Sound

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkR1OWijpgU]YouTube - SpEeD oF sOuNd!!!![/ame]

Chinese Sleep Chant

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhdXQI5Vr9E]YouTube - Chinnese Sleep Chant[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoqWPXJToDQ]YouTube - 42!!!![/ame]

Fix You

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erOvX5-T8lk]YouTube - Fix You[/ame]

Lovers In Japan Butterflies!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgUYnIq4120]YouTube - Lovers In Japan Butterflies!!!![/ame]

Strawberry Swing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2dsbPo1ZG8]YouTube - Strawberry Swing[/ame]

I have more but youtube is taking forever to upload!