✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Alternative Violet Hill videoclip on ColdplayTV (Youtube)

BigFatNoises

helloo there lostsides thanks for understanding me....and as you just said..i hope there is a reason why that bit's in the video..and i wish it is not disrespect of muslims..... i also have huge respect to obama

thanks again

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's in the multimedia section now :)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45020

Oh ok, sorry, didn't see that one....

so I guess it's going to be some sort of "Madonna - American Life video" situation, where they have both videos, but since MTV probably won't play the one on the official page, they will release the "normal/boring" version for TV and keep the "alternate/politically charged" version for the web....

Didn't like this at all. There stomping all over American politics. How do you have a video with Chavez and Castro, and make it seem like the American politicians are the worse ones.

Disagree with bush all you want, I disagree with him on a lot, but don't put monkey noises over him. That is just ridiculous.

I was anticipating something like this would happen, because it seemed like they would start to get political. But I expected a little more class from the band.

Didn't like this at all. There stomping all over American politics. How do you have a video with Chavez and Castro, and make it seem like the American politicians are the worse ones.

Disagree with bush all you want, I disagree with him on a lot, but don't put monkey noises over him. That is just ridiculous.

I was anticipating something like this would happen, because it seemed like they would start to get political. But I expected a little more class from the band.

Yeah I think the monkey noises were a bit too much, but overall the video was done in a way that it's not obvious who is being made fun of (if you ignore the monkey noises) or stomped on.

Chavez and Castro didn't illegally invade a soverign nation based on lies, kill countless young american soldiers and Iraqi civillians and result in large scale chaos that has ultimately made the world a more hostile place to live. Those who have done little "terrorizing" are labeled as terrorists while those who do the most terrorizing on the largest scale are ignored. Another example of our corrupt world.

Really because I can see 6, YES FUCKING 6, threads about the Violet Hill video on the first page.

Where do you purchase that braille keyboard you use my sight impaired friend?

Well usually the videos get posted as headlines on the site and there is none and Ive yet to come across the thread with this video in it. Is is that time of the month?

Really because I can see 6, YES FUCKING 6, threads about the Violet Hill video on the first page.

Where do you purchase that braille keyboard you use my sight impaired friend?

LOLOLOL

Ebs757, you have just been well and truely PWND

I like you Texas.

:)

no offence to mike here at all

but that made me laugh.

Well usually the videos get posted as headlines on the sight and there is none and Ive yet to come across the thread with this video in it. Is is that time of the month?
really? because you started the Violet Hill Video is garbage video thread yourself and then gave your whole sorry for starting thread speech for starting yet another fucking VH thread. :rolleyes:

And yes it is that time of the month...the time when douche bags come on here and do douche bag things. Congrats, right on time mate.

Violet Hill Video is garbage video thread[/url] yourself and then gave your whole sorry for starting thread speech for starting yet another fucking VH thread. :rolleyes:

And yes it is that time of the month...the time when douche bags come on here and do douche bag things. Congrats, right on time mate.

tell me where else this video has been posted and get off your sky high ego while your at it, your not obligated to read or watch shit on this site act somewhat mature

tell me where else this video has been posted and get off your sky high ego while your at it, your not obligated to read or watch shit on this site act somewhat mature

the actual video HASNT been posted because Ian banned them all until it has been officially released

and then took down the threads about it.

however, there are still several floating about on the site. :)

I like this one! This is hilarious! Bush conducting the Marine Band, Tony Blair rockin out, Castro tripping, Yeltsin gettin down...I love it.

Notice Hilary, Clinton, and Obama are all in it too. They're just making fun of all politicians.

Just one question: is this the "real" video or something? Or some politically incorrect alternative? Forgive me if this has been said already, I'm too lazy to read all four pages.

the actual video HASNT been posted because Ian banned them all until it has been officially released

and then took down the threads about it.

however, there are still several floating about on the site. :)

yes and I posted it when it was up officially and still im the devils advocate of coldplaying forums

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44990

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45025

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2339179&postcount=18

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45020

learn to search!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting !!! thanks for posting !

I guess someone (Chelsea I think..) was right when saying the song was about Bush !

who called it?! :D :P

i absolutely love this video. i've always said that i like music videos best when the band is in them, but if they're making a political statement with it instead, fine by me. this is exactly the sort of thing i wanted to see from them, and i couldn't be happier that they're making their views blunt and obvious. i agree with them wholeheartedly. and i just think this is brilliantly edited too, in time with the music and everything...wonderful, just wonderful. it makes me want to hug them all over again, when they put out things like this. i understand why it's not the "official" video, especially perhaps because they don't have the rights to all the clips that they used, but really, i do wish it WAS the official one.

ohh, coldplay, how HAPPY you make meeeee :dance: