✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill Video is garbage IMO

Ebs757

I dont agree I think it's GOOD ! but I respect your opinion !

other than that, you didnt need to open a new thread only to say that.. they're plenty of other ones where you could've expressed your feelings about it !

I dont agree I think it's GOOD ! but I respect your opinion !

other than that, you didnt need to open a new thread only to say that.. they're plenty of other ones where you could've expressed your feelings about it !

Sure thing, im kinda in a bad mood since EMI decided to get youtube to close my account because of the VH music video i posted.

You right this thread is pointless, I apologize

Mods please delete it

I'm not pointing the finger directly at you, Ebs757, I just think it's funny how everyone has to make their own thread for every new song/vid. WE MUST ALL BE HEARD!!! Anyway, it' not a slight to you, just my usual mild rant,lol.

It's not my favorite, but it's kinda cute, imo.

I'm not pointing the finger directly at you, Ebs757, I just think it's funny how everyone has to make their own thread for every new song/vid. WE MUST ALL BE HEARD!!! Anyway, it' not a slight to you, just my usual mild rant,lol.

<---

SEE THE FOOKING AVI PEOPLE!:angry:

It's not my favorite, but it's kinda cute, imo.

funny thing is im exactly the same way... idk why I posted this thread

WHen I'm in a crappy mood, I'm more likely to post an impulsive thread too. No worries. Mods aren't fainting from exhaustion left and right yet (wait for the album for that,lol) so we're probably ok.:)

Thanks, someone understands!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Almost all the Coldplay music videos are garbage... O.o

didn't you know this?

(exceptions include The Scientits and... yeah, just the Scientist. Sorry.)

I don't think anyone watches a music video JUST to watch it, or listens to music because they like the music video. They watch/listen to something because they like it. It doesn't really matter, does it?

• 4 months later...