🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

eFlat

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my :stunned:

I'm with you on this Kyra, I wish we knew more :\ When they say "medical reasons" I just start to worry :wreck: I hope it's not that serious & everyone's ok, so the boys will be back on track soon enough :nice:

YAY front-rwo whippersnappers for getting a sign on CP.com! :dance:

But this depresses me:

Chris remarks from the B-stage at the Comcast Center the following night that you can always tell when it's time for a Coldplay tour to be over, because his haircut has reached a stage where he really shouldn't be seen in public any more. Now, I'm not going to comment on the boss's haircut, but I will take his quote as a link into the fact that, for me at least, it really is starting to feel like time for a break.

I'm pretty much THE only one who love Chris's hair the way it is now, but he made the same remark in Toronto too...which means he's probably serious about taking thte buzz-cutter to it soon :bigcry:.

He's going to be bald at Wembley, I know it :angry: :bigcry:.

YAY front-rwo whippersnappers for getting a sign on CP.com! :dance:

But this depresses me:

I'm pretty much THE only one who love Chris's hair the way it is now, but he made the same remark in Toronto too...which means he's probably serious about taking thte buzz-cutter to it soon :bigcry:.

He's going to be bald at Wembley, I know it :angry: :bigcry:.[/quo

Chelsea, I too am a fan of long curly "clown hair" hair. love it, cant deny it, gotta have it. Front Row Whippersnappers Unite baby.....even though the mean man would not let me up there. i wonder what his karma has in store for him.

Haha, sorry, no new news. I know I'm late, but this is what happens when you're busy as balls and your computer is in the shop :P.

I would certainly like to know what's wrong with Chrissy and how he's doing :sad:. Like Mich said, the fact that they said "medical reasons" kinda freaked me out. I can't even describe how upset I'd be if something serious happened to that man, and I'm sure you'd all feel the same :sad:.

I'm getting rather worried about them now. Tonight I thought "Will they even make it to Wembley? Who knows... :uhoh: "

Don't say things like that!! :angry:

My boss is enough to bare already!

The night before the Tampa gig has been postponed he said:

"Who knows what will happen until then" (He's always teasing me that they'll split before Wembley :lol: :lol:)