✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

7-Dec-08 - Liverpool, Echo Arena - Meetups, Review/Photos (originally 10-Dec)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Could someone please help me out here

I want tickets for this gig and just found out some people will be sending tickets back up until the last day of november.

I missed out on some good tickets yesterday for this gig but it looks like more may become available.

Does anybody have an idea how many more will be becoming available for this gig? Will they be popping up everyday or is there a specific time when people who cannot go, will send their tickets back?

People sending back tickets for the liverpool gig

Hi

I noticed that the gig in Liverpool scheduled for the 10th Dec has been put forward to the 7th Dec. I am desperate to get tickets for this gig. Good ones if possible :D

I seen in someones email that people who cannot attend are able to send their tickets back for a full refund and the tickets will go back on sale to the public.

They have until the 31 Nov to do this and i was wondering how many people will be sending their tickets back?

Yesterday i missed out on some brilliant tickets that had been put back on in block B row 15!!! My dad never got back in time with credit card and they timed out and got sold to someone else.

There are seats right at the back but after nearly getting great seats yesterday i don't want to settle for these ones just yet. (plus they only come in 3's- i need 2 sets of 2)

Do you think people who send tickets back will be doing so right up til the deadline or do you think they will all do so at a specific time.

Also i would like to say i am an absolute genuine fan who has been looking for tickets since the day they sold out (was on my hols when they went on sale :( ) and if anyone was now unable to attend this gig could they please consider selling me their tickets. I would buy as many as you were selling and if anyone can offer me any other help please contact me

My email address is : [email protected]

THANKS A MILLION TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP A TRUE FAN :)

With the date being rearranged what's the chance of a few tickets becoming available?.

I'm still looking for a ticket for this show after being let down by somebody on ebay,the worst of it is it was in section A and only a few rows back!!!!!!!!!

So if anybody gets their paws on a spare please pm me

Thank you

Tickets may become available because somone who had tickets for the gig got an email after the date got put forward and the email said you have until the 31st november to send back your tickets if you cannot attend. Therefore there may be people sending there tickets back right up until that date so when echo arena get these tickets back they will put them back on sale for the public. There not going to just keep them are they

I just got 2 tickets from the echo arena website last night for this gig. I am so happy :D:D:D:D

Block E floor seating aswell :)

Everyone looking for tickets for this gig go on the echo arena website now and keep checking.

If you want these tickets badly enough you will get them at face value :)

Hi! I'm new, but have been a Coldplay fan for a couple of years. I'm just wondering if there's a fan ticket sale/exchange place on this forum, like other forums I've been on. I'd really like a couple of tickets for Liverpool but can only find singles. Thanks in anticipation!

:D

Hi! I'm new, but have been a Coldplay fan for a couple of years. I'm just wondering if there's a fan ticket sale/exchange place on this forum, like other forums I've been on. I'd really like a couple of tickets for Liverpool but can only find singles. Thanks in anticipation!

:D

Join the queue mate,hopefully there might be the odd spare knocking about nearer the date.if you can spare the cash it's worth looking on ebay.

Good luck

Hello to everyone!

First of all I want to say SORRY for my bad bad english... :D

I hope you understand me :rolleyes:

My name is Chicca and I come from Italy

Well, I'm looking for TWO tickets for this event...

I'll buy only block A-B-C tikets... I have to come from Italy, it's a very LONG travel so I want the best!:D

Any price....

If anyone can help me it would be great!

Thank you.... and I hope to read you soon!

Ciao!

Hey! I'm looking for 4 tickets for this gig... if anyone can help then please drop me a PM. Thanks in advance. Emma x

(yeah, I've posted in a few threads but can make it to any of these shows, so am hopefully increasing my chances of attending at least one of them!)

URGENT!!! I´m looking for tickets to Sheffield or Liverpool concerts

Hello eveybody!!! This is Ann from Spain and I´m a huge fan of Coldplay band. I wondered if by chance someone have some tickets left to the concert on November 29th in Sheffield or on December 7th in Liverpool.

I hope you can help me, thank you very much in advance

You´re able to contact me by email: [email protected]

Greetings and VIVA LA VIDA AND COLDPLAY

Ann

has anyone who bought through gigs and tours or seetickets received their tickets already??

i'm starting to get slightly apprehensive...

You'll find with See tickets that you wont get your tickets until a week or two before the show.

So don't worry.

• 2 weeks later...

Ticket Swap? Quality Lpool tkts for M.E.N?

Hi Folks.

I have a couple of quality tickets for Liverpool Arena on 7th. Block 3 row J. Premium location. I'm looking to swop for similar quality seats at the MEN for thurs or Fri 11/12th if poss. Got work commitments on the 7th and would rarther try and swop than do an ebay rip off.

email on [email protected] if you can help

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...