✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

7-Dec-08 - Liverpool, Echo Arena - Meetups, Review/Photos (originally 10-Dec)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked the website again because of the tickets for Manchester. It's saying 'please try later'. Does that mean there might be tickets available?:thinking:

I'd keep checking. I got 2 in Block 1 a few days ago when I happened to be randomly checking. They were despatched the same day too!

I bought Oasis tix from the arena itself, 2 weeks before the gig there was no sign so I just went and picked them up! They're cutting it a bit fine with these though!

I got mine, arrived a couple of days ago, but I got mine from gigsandtours.

Haven't got mine from Ticketmaster yet:cry: Getting twitchy now as I live a long way from Liverpool and I'm going up for the weekend! Their site says they haven't got them in yet:stunned: Hope they can send them out fast!

I'd keep checking. I got 2 in Block 1 a few days ago when I happened to be randomly checking. They were despatched the same day too!

I bought Oasis tix from the arena itself, 2 weeks before the gig there was no sign so I just went and picked them up! They're cutting it a bit fine with these though!

Awesome. There is still hope then.

I think I'll go to the arena as well. They probably won't have tickets but it's worth a try.

Haven't got mine from Ticketmaster yet:cry: Getting twitchy now as I live a long way from Liverpool and I'm going up for the weekend! Their site says they haven't got them in yet:stunned: Hope they can send them out fast!

Worse case, give a call to ticketmaster. My ticket for the Sheffield gig that was today never arrived, but I called seetickets and they arranged a duplicate so that i could pick it up at the box office...

let me see now... on the floor, Block D, row K, seat 13.

Not the greatest seats but the only ones I managed to get... at least they'll be closer than the one from Sheffield.

And YES, we HAVE to meet. If I managed to meet Kara iin Sheffield, against all odds, def have to meet you mimi!!

Btw, I was meaning to ask you if you know anywhere nice and cheap for me to stay the night in Liverpool...

let me see now... on the floor, Block D, row K, seat 13.

Not the greatest seats but the only ones I managed to get... at least they'll be closer than the one from Sheffield.

And YES, we HAVE to meet. If I managed to meet Kara iin Sheffield, against all odds, def have to meet you mimi!!

Btw, I was meaning to ask you if you know anywhere nice and cheap for me to stay the night in Liverpool...

I'm on the floor too, Block A, Row E, can't remember the seat. :D :dance:

Erm...the cheapest I could find (that was near-ish the venue) was a TravelLodge by Liverpool Central station, but it was £50...:\

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/index.php?action=search&check_from=&locationId=0&quickform=Y&location=liverpool&checkInDate=07%2F12%2F2008&checkOutDate=08%2F12%2F2008&no_of_rooms=1&adults_1=1&children_1=0&adults_2=1&children_2=0&adults_3=1&children_3=0&adults_4=1&children_4=0

There's some cheaper ones as you get further out of the centre...but it's a bit of a pain to get to.

Oh my god I'm going I thought all was lost but no I have just ordered two tickets for the show in section 17 on the front row and I can't wait this will my wife's first Coldplay show and I've promised her a show she'll never forget and I know they wont let me down.