✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

7-Dec-08 - Liverpool, Echo Arena - Meetups, Review/Photos (originally 10-Dec)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sally.

I'm not sure about my plans mainly because I have an assignment to hand in on the following friday, but it seems like a waste of time to go all the way up to Liverpool and not spend at least the weekend...

I might think about the possibility of going saturday early morning and come back monday morning...

right now I'm trying to get something done for this paper I have due THIS friday.

I definitely shouldnt be going to b'ham tomorrow but I got such good ticket for such a great price that I'd rather kill myself working overnight on thursday than miss the gig!!!

The trouble is, if you do kill yourself, you will miss the gig!!:dozey:

right now I'm trying to get something done for this paper I have due THIS friday.

I definitely shouldnt be going to b'ham tomorrow but I got such good ticket for such a great price that I'd rather kill myself working overnight on thursday than miss the gig!!!

Its will be worth it! You can write an essay in a night if you really have to.

_SeatMapImages_ColdplayLayoutweb.jpg

So i assume that C - Stage, is one of the long arms of the stage. I pressume for name sake near Block C.

And Just because it looks Suspicious, and the fact that the text is not coloured in black, and its the only one in white. I reckon that the B-Stage, is the smaller of the two block 18's.

Though i could be completely wrong.

_SeatMapImages_ColdplayLayoutweb.jpg

So i assume that C - Stage, is one of the long arms of the stage. I pressume for name sake near Block C.

And Just because it looks Suspicious, and the fact that the text is not coloured in black, and its the only one in white. I reckon that the B-Stage, is the smaller of the two block 18's.

Though i could be completely wrong.

Considering all the other concerts (and I don't think they'll change the stage locations in Liverpool), the B-stage (where they play the techno versions and chris plays piano alone) is in the end of the right arm of the stage, right in front of block C.

Stage C is in the middle of the crowd in the back, usually in one of the wheelchair areas between blocks 5 and 6.

:nice:

Is anyone planning to meet up pre-concert outside the arena (or inside??)... at least to try to escape from the crazy DJ?

Mimi, are there any restaurants/bars/pubs/mcdonalds around the arena?? (or anyone who might also know this...)

Loads! Is right by the Albert Dock....there's a fair few bars and restaurants there.

Good to know...

Coz although there were quite a few restaurants in Sheffield the area was just scary (and maybe the fog didn't help).

But B'ham was lovely... right by the canal (or what i think is a canal), full of restaurants, pubs, really pretty place. I managed to grab some dinner before the concert and we even went to a piano bar afterwards... (wasn't really a piano bar, but it was nice nonetheless).

Maybe we could meet somewhere before the concert, grab something to eat... I assume no one really minds missing the supporting bands?