✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

7-Dec-08 - Liverpool, Echo Arena - Meetups, Review/Photos (originally 10-Dec)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hurrah for Mum's :D

Exactly :D I will actually let her put her feet up tonight haha, well thats probably a lie, but the thought was there :p

I absolutely cannot wait!! Sooooo excited :D :D :D

My plan Worked well! 3rd row seats!!!!!!! however the womann in the box office said they May be Front Row due to the Stage! I am Over the moon!!! Only 192ish days left.:):):):)

Wow! Did you queue up? :D Great :D

I got 11th row, centre which I am made up about.

I love you!!!

Whoever posted before me with the link to the venue i absolutely love you!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;);)

I got 2 £42.50 tickets at 11 hahahahaa:D

Hahaha, glad to be of help! Still annoyed about the whole standing thing, I'll probably never get to go to Echo arena now, can't see there being any other bands that I like playing there, ah well.

Wow! Did you queue up? :D Great :D

I got 11th row, centre which I am made up about.

Wasn't as many people as i thought would be there, me and 2 mates went at 7am expecting to see overnighters and everything lol but none:confused:, Nobody was there up untill about 8:30. When People eventually started to come, there was only about 40 there.

You want to buy tickets for Liverpool?

Here's the seating chart, so you should be sitting in the block I've underlined.

11774s-2.gif

You should be able to sell them on easily yes.

I don't think anywhere official has any decent seats left and you don't want to be paying £38 for back row seats. I'd say ebay is your best bet, just bear in mind that the face value of these tickets is £42 when you're looking. People on ebay try to make as much money as they can :dozey:

EDIT: Gah, forget about it!! I just saw Ians post about overseas delivery!!!

:bigcry:

I just sent my cousin an email (he lives in Oxford and has good big pwetty credit card!!), hopefully he'll see it soon enough for me to buy decent tickets!!!!

I'm hoping to get tickets for this show and the 2nd Manchester one,I've never been to a show at the new arena yet but I'm going there to see Echo and the bunnymen in November.I think it holds about 9000 so it's not quite as big the m.e.n

no way near , the m.e.n hold 23,000 :p

Viva La Vida Tour Liverpool Echo Arena 10/12/08 tickets

Hello

Just a question to anyone who has spare tickets to this gig as I would like to go but tickets have already sold out and the cheapest tickets on eBay are about £80 each.:angry:

If anyone has any spare tickets for this gig which they would be willing to sell to a true fan for face value could you pleases contact me.:)

My email is [email protected]

Thanks if you can help:)

I'm absolutely gutted,the ticket I bought from ebay has been cancelled due to the sellers paypal account being stopped,i think it's somewhat dubious as i got the ticket for less than face value.

So if anyone has a spare for Liverpool 10th or Manchester on the 12th please could they PM me I can only pay face value though

Thank you

• 5 weeks later...