✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Sep-2008: Globe Theatre, Stockholm - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magnifikt Coldplay!

En kvæll 2003 på Roskildefestivalen upplevde jag något magiskt. Coldplay stod på Orangea scenen och levererade en fantastisk konsert. Æn idag ger det, vid bara minnet, mig gåshud. Igår var det dags igen. Jag skulle æn en gång få uppleva det storslagna med bandet Coldplay.

Konserten blev snabbt utsåld och en extrakonsert sattes in. Den førsta konserten var i onsdags och det tænkte jag, detta kan vara dåligt. Køra i samma lokal, i samma land, två dagar i rad. Kommer dom kanske vara lite trøtta? Spara på krutet? Det visade sig att det blev NEJ på båda av mina farhågor!

Coldplay med Chris Martin i spetsen gav oss storslagen rock med alla attribut som tillhør ett band i deras storlek. Bara det faktum att Globen var slutsåld sæger en del om hur stora coldplay ær. Det var mærktes att det nyligen varit skivslæpp før många av låtarna i repetoaren var från Viva la vida. Men æven en del gamla godingar smøg sig in från tidigare skivor.

Men det ær først nær låten Fix you drar igång som publiken verkligen verkar førstå vad det handlar om. 14000 personer står upp, sjunger, skriker och bara totalt hænførs av en av de bæsta Coldplay låtarna. Nær gitarrerna går igång står jag rakt upp och ner, ryser till och sedan børjar tårarna rulla. Det ær magiskt, vackert och storslaget.

Sen gør coldplay något ovæntat. Dom førflyttar sig ut på en av ramperna och sætter igång med ett ganska mærkligt spel. Med elektroniska trummor och ett blinkande golv bakar dom ihop låtarna God put a smile uppon your face och talk. Ovæntat från Coldplay men samtidigt blir jag imponerad eftersom jag gillar att dom inte gør som jag kanske hade førvæntat mig.

Men det mest magiska av allt var nær "viva la vida" børjar spelas. En hel glob står och ylar som om det vore fotbollsmatch man var på. Det ær dessutom den slingan som efter det skulle ylas många gånger efter den låten.

Rent scenmæssigt har Coldplay slagit på alla publikfrierier som man bara kan tænka sig. Det sænks ner stora bollar från taket som sedan belyses. Det kørs en lasershow på motsatt sida av scenen. Chris pratar svenska, beundrar publikens sånginsatser, frågar många gånger om hur vi mår. Dom går ut och stæller sig i publiken och kør två låtar aukustiskt, The scientist och Death will never conquer. Den senare får trummisen æran att sjunga medans Chris Martin spelar munspel. Detta ær ju hæftigt men det bæsta kommer bland det sista. Ett fantastiskt vackert konfettiregn. Under låten Lovers in Japan sprutas det ut en mængd konfettifjærilar som sedan i ultraviolett ljus lyser otroligt vackert. Jag vill sæga att jag i stort sett hade kunnat betala bara før att se det konfettiregnet igen. Men bara næstan!

Nær coldplay spelar sista numret Yellow står jag med ett leende på læpparna och længtar redan efter næsta konsert! Så många kænslor som gick igenom min kropp den kvællen ær det bara positivt!

http://festivalinfo.se/?sida=blogga&bid=1407

[translation by http://www.stars21.com]

Magnificent Coldplay!

A kvæll 2003 at the Roskilde Festival I experienced something magical. Coldplay was on the Orange stage and delivered a fantastic concert. AEN today gives it, at only memory, me goose bumps. Yesterday, it was time again. I would AEN once to experience the great with the band Coldplay.

The concert was quickly sold out and an extra concert was deployed. The first concert was on Wednesday and the tænkte me, this can be bad. Running in the same room, in the same country, two days in a row. Will they might be a little tired? Save the effort? It turned out that there was NO on both of my concerns!

Coldplay with Chris Martin the lead gave us a big rock with all the attributes that belong to a band of their size. Just the fact that the Globe was sold out sæger part on how much cold play Aer. It was mærke to the recently been skivslæpp for many of the songs in repetoaren was from Viva la far. But æven some Golden oldies smog themselves from the previous discs.

But the Aer først nær song Fix you come up as the audience really seems to understand what it is about. 14,000 people standing up, singing, screaming and just total hænførs of one of the bæsta Coldplay songs. Nær guitars are running, I am straight up and down, to shudder and then the tears start to roll. The Aer magical, beautiful and great.

Then improves their cold play any ovæntat. They move out on one of the ramps and sætter started with a rather mærke games. With electronic drums and a flashing floor bake them together songs God put a smile uppon your face and talk. Ovæntat from Coldplay, but I will be impressed because I like the fact that they do not do that maybe I had førvæntat me.

But the most magical of all was nær "viva la far" play. " An entire globe stands and ylar as if it were football match it was on. The Aer addition, the wire after which it would ylas many times after that song.

Rent scenmæssigt have Coldplay turned on all the audience frierier as one could tænka itself. It sænks down-sized balls from the ceiling, which was then lighted. It runs a laser show on the opposite side of the stage. Chris speaks Swedish, admiring audience singing efforts, asking many times about how we feel. They go out and stæller in the audience and runs two songs aukustiskt, The scientist and Death will never Conquer. The latter may drummer æran to sing while Chris Martin plays harmonica. This is Aer hæftigt but it bæsta among the last. A fantastic beautiful confetti rain. During the song Lovers in Japan injected it a mængde konfettifjærilar then UV lights incredibly beautiful. I want sæga that I had in general been able to pay just to see the confetti rain again. But just næstan!

Nær cold play play Yellowhammer last edition, I am with a smile on læpparna and Length already after næsta concert! So many kænslor that went through my body the kvællen Aer the only positive!

Dubbel extas med Coldplay

De försöker i alla fall variera sig. Inte mycket, men ändå:

Halvvägs in i konserten sätter sig Chris Martin ensam bakom pianot och ger sig på en av bandets tidigaste låtar.

Han sjunger en rad, men glömmer bort texten. Han sjunger två till - och kommer av sig. Sedan avbryter han sig själv med ett garv:

- Låt det bli en läxa det där; Repa alltid innan du kommer till Stockholm.

Det blir "The hardest part" i stället. Precis som i onsdags.

Men det vore synd att klaga. Ingen kommer till Coldplays andra konsert med förhoppningar om att de plötsligt blivit Bruce Springsteen; att de kan byta ut tio låtar efter humör och vara jukebox för publikens önskningar.

Kväll två med Coldplay är ett karbonpapper på kväll ett.

Inledningen bjuder på en rad visuella små mästerverk, men bandet svajar till ibland. Sen kommer lyftet, och konserten når en första kulmen i den majestätiska "Fix you" - där allsången nästan dränker ljudet från bandet, Beatles-style.

Och efter den lilla new wave-picknicken på en liten scen ute i det sångsugna publikhavet blir det dubbel extas under mäktiga "Viva la vida" och maffiga "Lost!".

Avslutningen är uppvisning. Coldplays utflykt upp på läktarna är förvisso mer rolig än bra, men extranumren är fantastiska. "Politik" väger tyngre än bly. "Lovers in Japan", med enormt konfettiregn, är en ny gigant och avslutande "Yellow" överträffar onsdagsversion med 187 procent.

Jag är imponerad, igen.

Här är låtarna dag 2:

Life in technicolor

Violet hill

Clocks

In my place

Speed of sound

Cemeteries of London

Chinese sleep chant

Fix you

Strawberry swing

God put a smile upon your face

Talk

Trouble

The hardest part

Postcards from far away

Viva la vida

Lost!

The scientist

Death will never conquer

Extranummer:

Politik

Lovers in Japan

Reign of love

Death and all his friends

Extra extranummer:

Yellow

Anders Nunstedt

http://www.expressen.se/noje/recensioner/konsert/1.1304946/dubbel-extas-med-coldplay

---------

Double ecstatic with Coldplay

They are trying in all cases vary itself. Not much, but still:

Halfway into the concert itself Chris Martin alone behind the piano and goes on one of the band's early songs.

He sings a number, but forget the text. He sings two to - and will by itself. Then he interrupts himself to a tanning:

- Let it be a lesson there; Repo always before you get to Stockholm.

It is "The Hardest Part" instead. Just as in Wednesday.

But it would be a shame to complain. No one comes to Cold Plays second concert with the hope that they suddenly become Bruce Springsteen; that they can replace ten songs by mood and jukebox for the public's wishes.

Evening two with Coldplay is a carbon paper in the evening one.

The Introduction offers a series of small visual masterpiece, but the band svajar to sometimes. Then the lifting, and the concert reached a first climax in the majestic "Fix you" - ie where ngen nearly drowning the sound of the band, Beatles-style.

And after that little new wave picnic on a little scene out there in the audience singing sugna sea, it will be double ecstasy during the mighty "Viva la far" and MAFF "Lost!".

The closure is a showcase. Cold Plays outing up in the stands is certainly more fun than good, but the extra numbers are superb. "Politics" weighs heavier than lead. "Lovers in Japan", with enormous confetti rain, is a new giant and final "Yellow" surpassing Wednesday's version by 187 percent.

I am impressed, again.

Here are the songs on day 2:

Life in technicolor

Violet hill

Clocks

In my place

Speed of sound

Cemeteries of London

Chinese sleep chant

Fix you

Strawberry swing

God put a smile upon your face