✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Sep-2008: Globe Theatre, Stockholm - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS ME!

YouTube - Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face & Talk, Globen 2008[/url]

(Not my vid)

CHRIS MARTIN GAVE ME HIS PLECTRUM BETWEEN 1.45-2.00 IN THIS MOVIE!!!!! You can also hear me scream like a sissy girl. Im so happy right now that i dunno what to do....Im confused. I TOUCHED FUCKIN CHRIS MARTIN AND HE GAVE ME SOMETHING! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smug::smug:

CHRIS MARTIN GAVE ME HIS PLECTRUM BETWEEN 1.45-2.00 IN THIS MOVIE!!!!! You can also hear me scream like a sissy girl. Im so happy right now that i dunno what to do....Im confused. I TOUCHED FUCKIN CHRIS MARTIN AND HE GAVE ME SOMETHING! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smug::smug:

:stunned:

I think they have a hard time changing the setlist.

In that interview in Aug with Jonny he sounde like it would be a problem to change....

So will you continue to tinker with the set?

I think once you find a nice structure you kind of stick to it for a while, until you get bored of it. But then you change around small things within that, while keeping the main structure the same. We sort of build it around various songs, then within that we can change it up a bit. But sometimes even just changing a couple of songs could ruin it.

If one of the band said, "Let's play Shiver tonight", would you be able to? Would you have to rehearse it?

Well we're not the best rehearsers of songs, to be honest. We prefer not to bother! Especially old songs, you get a bit bored of rehearsing them. But it's fun to try things out in front of 15,000 people. We played Don't Panic the other night. They're the simplest lyrics in the world, but I still managed to get them wrong! It was funny.

Oh my god, what a gig. Amazing. Even better then the concert on the 17th.

Me and my friends had scremed our throaths sore for Amsterdam both nights so I couldn't believe my ears when Chris started playing it. My heart skipped several beats I think.

I didn't know what to do. But when he stopped and started to play the hardest part instead I couldn't help but to feel disappointed. It just felt like a big tease, knowing I was so close to hearing the full version. Apart from that, wonderful concert. Especially Politik. <3

(smileys doesn't seem to work for me, weird.)

And btw, the singing voice in the background on Amsterdam sounds an awful lot like me... :S :P

Coldplay Stockholm 18 September

September 21, 2008

Oh mY gOoOd

Coldplay live in Globen Arena, Stockholm (Sweden). It was the most intense concert i have ever been too! It was just amazing through out the entire show. I have seen a lot of bands play live so i have concert experience. I think this was better than THE ROLLING STONES! And The Stones had a really impressive gig at Ullevi, Gothenburg.

I have always loved Colplay but i would never in a million years think that they would be so good. Chris Martin is God of the stages.

The crowd was absolutely crrrrrrazy! It was like The Beatles were on, the screaming never stoped! Fortunately, i was in the front row in the middle, so i was standing right in front of the amplifiers and i managed to actually hear Chris Martins voice through the vocal chaos caused by the fans.

During “Fix You” the entire arena was weaping and there was no recovering. They all kept on weaping through out the concert, even while they were playing songs like “Viva La Vida” and “Lovers In Japan”. Speaking of “Lovers In Japan”, that was a pleasant suprise. In the middle of the song, paper butterflies fall down from the cealing. And it was a lot of those paper butterflies! It was a huge clowd of colours. Then the lights went down and a new clowd of paper butterflies appears but these glow neon green and orange. It really was incredible and it was like colourful and fast version of Autumn.

Coldplay can not be missed live. I will never miss a show that is in nothern europe area! This was too good. Even if you dont like Coldpay that much, SEE THEM! It’s worth it.

cm.jpg

m.jpg

http://theworldwithfilippov.wordpress.com/2008/09/21/coldplay-stockholm-18-september/

I didn't know what to do. But when he stopped and started to play the hardest part instead I couldn't help but to feel disappointed. It just felt like a big tease, knowing I was so close to hearing the full version.

At least you've listened to a snippet of Amsterdam. :nice: I would have done everything to see Chris playing this song in Hamburg or Berlin.

• 3 weeks later...