✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Sep-2008: Globe Theatre, Stockholm - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bara jag som tycker det är pisigt att släppa en extra konsert dagen innan the real one? Vi som satt och köade imorse för att få biljetter blir nu snuvade på Sverige-premiären... Känns som ett slag i ansiktet

nja, lite surt e det kanske. men å andra sidan, det är ju den 18e som är den riktiga konserten :) jag ser den andra som en uppvärmning elr något;)

Bara jag som tycker det är pisigt att släppa en extra konsert dagen innan the real one? Vi som satt och köade imorse för att få biljetter blir nu snuvade på Sverige-premiären... Känns som ett slag i ansiktet

Nja, jag tyckte mest det var dålig stil att inte informera om extrakonserten utan bara släppa den någr atimamr senare, man var ju verkligen inte förberedd, som tur var så skulle jag gå in på ticnet bara för att för skojs skull kolla hur biljettstatusen var på konserten den 18:e. Om jag inte hade gjort detta hade jag förmodligen inte upptäckt extrakonserten förrän ståplatserna var slut:confused:

Och om de skulle lagt extrakonserten dagen efter, då hade du väl känt dej snuvat på "finalen"?

När konserten den 17:e är slut så får jag lägga mej utanför Globen med en filt, så är jag först i kön den 18:e! ;)

• 3 months later...

Hey!

I'm from Holland and next week i'm gonna visit a good friend of mine, who is living in Stockholm for half a year. It would just be so cool if we could go to the concert!!

Does anybody have 2 tickets left, or know somebody who suddenly can't go anymore..?!

If you do, please contact me! (email: [email protected])

Thank you very much!

And those who are attending the concert..have fun! :cool:

Hi,

Does anyone know when the doors to venue will be opened? I'm coming from Finland, to see Coldplay at the first concert 17.9. My ticket says: Onsdag 17 sep 2008 KL 19.30. So is this the time when the doors will be opened? What would be the good time to arrive the venue before the concert?

Ps. I have never been in this size concert, and I have decided that when I come to Stockholm, just for seeing Coldplay, I want good position in the floor.

Markus

Hi,

Does anyone know when the doors to venue will be opened? I'm coming from Finland, to see Coldplay at the first concert 17.9. My ticket says: Onsdag 17 sep 2008 KL 19.30. So is this the time when the doors will be opened? What would be the good time to arrive the venue before the concert?

Ps. I have never been in this size concert, and I have decided that when I come to Stockholm, just for seeing Coldplay, I want good position in the floor.

Markus

The doors are openening at 18.00, but the concert won't start until 19.30 (Albert Hammond Jr i.e) Coldplay are supposed to start at 20.40.

If you want a good spot on the floor I'd be there around 18, but then again the Globe is quite big so you will probably be able to get there a bit later than that and still get a good position. :)

När tänker folk börja köa?

Jag jag kommer runt 15 på torsdagen (får skippa sista lektionen i skolan...) och typ hela dan på torsdagen. Känns som att flest fans kommer komma på torsdagen i.o.m att de biljetterna släpptes först och därmed kommer det bli tidigare kö. Nån som håller med eller har nån annan teori?

At Globen to see Coldplay

Opening act just finished.

Source: http://einakait.blogspot.com/2008/09/at-globen-to-see-coldplay.html

Since I'm blogging directly from my mobile phone, I'm able to post spontaneously and straight from the trenches, so to speak. However, I must confess that I can't help myself from nitpick editing as soon as I'm sitting at the computer.

You won't find any novel-length texts here since typing at length on the phone can be tedious. My entries will normally consist of a photo and a short caption and are meant to be little glimpses into my life.

13770.jpg