✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

06-Sep-2008: Palau St Jordi, Barcelona - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

I'm pretty sure they didn't play dubliners/prospekt's march, and "talk remix" I think it was a viva la vida remix. And postcards from far away was Chris alone at the piano, without lyrics?

Incredible show. The crowd was amazing, all the time singing (including me ;)). I think they (specially Chris) were amazed about this.

Ok, thanks for clarifying:)

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy is a new born?

nooo, he says something about Guy and a new born

Los que habeis estado en el concierto no habeis ecuchado que a dicho de dedicar una cancion a Guy por por que habia nacido nosequien,,,?

es que no me he enterao mu wen .... XD

you sure about that ? :stunned:

okay, was he speaking Spanish or English when he said that ?

akire_rk, yo estoy igual que tú... hemos pillado lo mismo...

:stunned:

you sure about that ? :stunned:

okay, was he speaking Spanish or English when he said that ?

:stunned:

He was speaking English, and I also understood something about a new born, but I can't assure all that he said... :\

bueno!! almenos no soy la unica que ha escuchado lo de Guy ya pensaba que estaba metiendo la pata por completo... i'm not the only one who heard this... so i don't know... :confused:

and the setlist that i writted is about the paper that they have on the stage when they are on show... but i don't know if they make some chances.

ellis tu que hora as llegao a la cola? por que alomejor nos hemes visto y todo! y por que parte del concierto estabas?

2008-09-06 Palau St Jordi, Barcelona, Spain

SETLIST

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Speed of Sound

Cementeries of London

Chinese Sleep Chant

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

God Put a Smile Upon Your Face (dance mix)

Talk (dance mix)

The Hardest Part (piano version)

Viva la Vida

Lost!

The Scientist

Death Will Never Conquer

-Viva la Vida Remix-

Politik

Lovers In Japan

Death and All His Friends

Yellow

The Escapist

Source: http://coldplay.superforos.com/viewtopic.php?p=25530#25530

ellis tu que hora as llegao a la cola? por que alomejor nos hemes visto y todo! y por que parte del concierto estabas?

He llegado sobre las 19, y estaba unos 5 metros delante del pequeño escenario donde han tocado god put a smile/talk y the hardest part. ;)

I'm gonna wait for Maria to come back and see what she heard :uhoh:

Mmmmhhh about the setlist, I wanna see if they're going to play Yes tomorrow in Madrid..they changed it for the two French concerts, let's see if they're doing the same in Spain, and then in Germany

Buuuuuuuuut what I meant was something related to a friend of Guy and also a friend of the rest of the band. Nothing about Guy's new baby. The baby was born today, if you want to know something about this new child haha.

They dedicated him (that friend) Fix You.

The concert was amazing. The audience as Chris said 10 of 10! :D But they were also so great. I must tell you something, for me AROBTTH and Parachutes songs sound better than X&Y songs hehe I missed my favourite one, Don't Panic but anyway I've listened it before in other gigs.

I want more I want more I want more! And I'm so sad it's over now! When they started to play Death and All his Friends I started to scream Nooooooooooooooooo! haha

Aww, please come back soon!

Buuuuuuuuut what I meant was something related to a friend of Guy and also a friend of the rest of the band. Nothing about Guy's new baby. The baby was born today, if you want to know something about this new child haha.

They dedicated him (that friend) Fix You.

The concert was amazing. The audience as Chris said 10 of 10! :D But they were also so great. I must tell you something, for me AROBTTH and Parachutes songs sound better than X&Y songs hehe I missed my favourite one, Don't Panic but anyway I've listened it before in other gigs.

I want more I want more I want more! And I'm so sad it's over now! When they started to play Death and All his Friends I started to scream Nooooooooooooooooo! haha

Aww, please come back soon!

thanks for clearing that.. :wacky: sorry about that :rolleyes:

Glad to know you had a great time :nice:

did they mention the football game ? :lol: