✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Sep-2008: Bercy, Paris - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Khalplay

yeah I agree, they definitely were.. :dozey: boring !

first part of Yellow : :laugh3: Guy's sooooooooo cute. I couldnt help but laugh too !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsIdY_tDkmw

i wish you would see the video in my camera, the quality is WAY better ! :embarassed:

I am dying!! So fucking funny! I think they are all cracking up!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Can't wait to see the next one:kiss:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first part of Yellow : :laugh3: Guy's sooooooooo cute. I couldnt help but laugh too !

i wish you would see the video in my camera, the quality is WAY better ! :embarassed:

Excellent ! I really love Chris's crazyness even if this time it's not is fault ...

yeah I'm exhausted.. and my whole body hurts :bigcry:

but oh so worth it ! :heart:

Happy birthday Jonny ! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1GcgD0nniw

edit : MEL !!! A kiss ??? :stunned: what kiss ?

MWAHAHAHAHA ! of course I do :D

AHHHHHHH now that I've seen this I know who Jonny reminds me of: my uncle!Ahhh he is exactly like my uncle...haha

I'm by no means a regular on here but am a long-time fan; just thought I'd come on to say that I really enjoyed the gig on Wednesday night - it was my 4th time seeing them and it was great :) I don't think anything will beat the 1st time (back in 2002) but it's always a joy to see them. Viva La Vida was a real highlight - it sounds great live. Loved the phone-waving during the remix too! I would have preferred the ordinary versions of GPASUYF and Talk, but they were interesting! Politik, one of my live favourites, was sublime as always. To sum it up, merci Coldplay! :)

Coldplay singer Chris Martin was assaulted in Paris last evening.

Police have released a picture of the suspect

Genisis%2520Balloons-pic1.jpg

:P

:laugh3: OMG I laughed so hard out loud my bf thought I was having a seicure or something

Awesome, very close video of The Scientist and DWNC

YouTube - Coldplay the Scientist Bercy Paris 10th September 2008

this video is AMAZING!!!:wideeyed:

whatever happened with Guy's guitar it was very cuteee!

can't you use send space to sent us the good quality? I really wanna seee!

though I lovedthis too!

1:40

:stunned:

:shocked2:

:o

I need a moment

And a cold shower

And a cigarette

:dead:

you need this:

548.gif

chris fighting the balloons

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyszqo4Gd3I]YouTube - Coldplay 10-09-2008 Yellow[/ame]

review :

what a night I had ! I was exhausted, woke up early because I told Camille I'd be at the venue around 7:30.. I got there around 8:30am.. Haha! we were in the first four people in the queue ! it was going to be a looooong day ! I was even more nervous because I didnt have a ticket for that night.. well not yet ! Julien (the guy who sold me his ticket) texted me and said he'd be there at 9am... HE WAS LATE! :bigcry: 9:15am he called : "i'm there! where are you?" (I know he wasnt THAT late but try to understand how I Felt..) WEEEEEEE ! I GOT MY TICKET ! (THANKS AGAIN JULIEN, YOU'RE THE BEST ! THANKS FOR HAVING TOO MUCH WORK AT THE MOMENT, THANKS TO THAT I WAS ABLE TO GO ! :nice: and I hope you'll see them next time!)

So the waiting began.. I tried to sleep, but wasnt able to get a lot of rest. I was kinda sad it was the last French gig. Wasnt in the same mood as the day before, and i was really really tired so it didnt help much. A soundcheck wouldve cheered me up but they didnt do one. Bummer ! If only I knew, I wouldve been to The Louvre.. :disappointed:

The doors opened at 6:30pm. Now, things were getting interesting ! Funny, we didnt have to run this time because we were the first ones to enter the venue. We did though at the beginning, till security guards told us not to. So we walked quickly to the front taking time to say 'Bonsoir' to the security guards ! :lol: haha! We got our nice and perfect spot, I was center right this time.. had to be on Guy's side for the last time :nice: !

Lenny Kravitz was in the audience.. that was kinda cool ! but poor guy who came to enjoy a nice show and got 'harrassed' by hundreds of people wanting to take pics with him.. :confused: Although, Chris was cute enough to dedicate him a The scientist. How nice!

Albert Hammond Jr was great. He came on stage early this time, 8:20pm, which surprised many of us.. I was on the phone with my sister waiting for Coldplay to be on French TV when I suddenly had to hang up. Haha! I didnt give much of my energy this time, like I said i was deadly tired. I was saving everything for Coldplay. I clapped and cheered a bit but that's it. He and his band were still pretty good though !

The band's staff came on stage to get everything prepared. That's when I woke up ! The adrenaline started to have effects ! :dance:

9:30 (I think) Coldplay were there ! GREAT GREAT NIGHT ! I tried to enjoy it to death, taking few pics and vids this time (not so true because I couldnt help it)..

highlights :

- Jonny read our 'happy birthday' sign TWICE and made this cute/shy (as always)but big smile ! and also waved at the end !

- Camille and I put the Chris masks again ! haha! still no reaction...

- Fix you, I was so moved !

- Chinese sleep chant : great energy, great song, awesome moment !

- Viva la vida, always one of the best parts of the show ! excellent song live, perfect atmosphere ! the crowd are fantastic during that song ! so are Coldplay !

- The mobile phones dance wasnt that impressive than the night before but still beautiful !

- Politik : my heart almost exploded of joy and excitment ! Best song they've ever made !

- Lovers in Japan : OMG ! I really really felt like crying. it felt so good ! Just closed my eyes, head up and waiting for the pretty butterflies. I did that during the other shows but very quickly not to miss the band. But this time I did it much longer and I was in that amazing peaceful state of mind. How emotional that was !

- Jonny's birthday ! awwww, that was cute ! Chris' little speech and us singing 'happy birthday/joyeux anniversaire' (depends on where you were). i'm so glad they did that. SPECIAL MOMENT!

- Chris got his foot stuck to bday balloons ! Hahaha ! that was PRICELESS ! all 4 of them having a VERY GOOD LAUGH, especially Guy. OMG I was laughing my ass off ! I wanted to pee myself, so were they ! haha !

So that was an amazing show, but it felt so different from the other three.. I was so sad at the end. Disappointed with the setlist at the same time.. but I guess it had to end! I'm experiencing post-show depression right now but that was the most amazing 2 weeks Ive ever had! So many great memories and I cant wait to do it again ! hopefully they'll have more French dates for the next tour :P haha!