✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Well, seeing as its you - no, I won't. :smiley:

(:sneaky: :evilgrin:)

pheeww! well thank you...actually this new girl about town...i think she might be the one im gonna marry i'll phone her right now

"hello angelina...angelina jolie... u wanna do lunch?...oh... forget brad"

oh why what happened?...does she think she is that lara croft ALL THE TIME!? anyone u would recommend as a wife?

Yeah, she does. :(

Oh I don't know...:thinking: Katherine McPhee?

man.. you guys aren't gonna believe me

but i found the Bakery on tuesday night/wednesday morning and should have posted it on here but didn't, like an idiot.

i came up with two locations and the Bakery was one of them but i wasn't too sure.

i was afraid you guys would think i was dumb because the building is so close to the sidewalk.

it was mostly the windows in back that gave it away and the schoolyard in back, but i still wasn't sure.

now it seems so clear, what with the white spiral staircase to the left of the balcony and everything.

oh well. i would not have found it without Age Six's and everyone else's initial location.

it's just the whole "you didn't raise your hand so it's like you never knew the answer" part that stings a bit (as childish as that is) haha.

(color circles courtesy of Age Six Racer)

duh-1.jpg

duh2.jpg

Other than the windows in yellow, the tall structure in blue gave it away.

In the Lovers in Japan video, the Bakery windows matched the ones behind the couch

and the tall building's windows matched the one in view of the camera.

It's the only thing that stuck out and seemed relatively easy to spot in terms of location.

should have went with my gut.. i could have discovered it earlier with a little more help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway, here are the four aerial shots from maps.live.com:

bakery1.jpg

bakery2.jpg

bakery3.jpg

bakery4-1.jpg

Oooh nice work, exciting stuff :D

And also, the window in the LiT has sort of grates behind it, which I dunno is probably the white thing on the back of the bakery in the third image? :thinking:

(And remember people, as JD posted this is all for entertainment, don't stalk the band, etc. :))

And also, the window in the LiT has sort of grates behind it, which I dunno is probably the white thing on the back of the bakery in the third image? :thinking:

ah i see now. there are also black grates on the balcony right above the front door.

but the windows in the courtyard side of the building have them as well but you can't see them to well on the satelite shot (except the first one)

besides there was no door behind the couch in the LiJ vid, and the two tall buildings on Lawn and Upper Park Road b/w Fleet and Garnett Rd totally gives it away.

Good grief guys. :stunned::laugh3:

I cannot believe how close you were first time around!

Yes, Space Cadet, Chelsea and everyone else played major roles, well done guys. :)

Thank the CBC... they're the ones with ocd about establishing shots on all their news shows. Guess they think it makes it look more serious.

its important to pay attention to what's around the Bakery

and several large windows are also in clear view from said tall building.

there also seems to be a black balcony right outside the window. etc.

i tried finding it last night and came up with a few close ones but they didn't match

but one of them did match!

(sorry guys, i'm just kicking myself haha)