✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Jizo, you're right, you and JD need a realtime Google Earth to fully stalk CP. The current one isn't good enough! If you came up with a realtime one you'd have quite the market of stalkers you could pander to :lol:

JD - - Stalker, loyal Perv Unit threader, Big Brother star, knows Natalie Portman - - never a dull moment in your life dude!!

Some mother/father who is a CP fan will be casually flicking through these posts and sees the school at which his/her children goes to and freaks the f*ck out, calls the police, coldplaying.com gets shut down and we are all individually hunted down and imprisoned.

Or not.

:P

LOL, I love this thread.

As I said a coupla pages back, I'm a bit past the novelty of it all now, I'd rather it be a cool mystery. :P

I don't live in the UK, so if its found theres no chance of me visiting the bakery anytime soon :lol:

As I said a coupla pages back, I'm a bit past the novelty of it all now, I'd rather it be a cool mystery. :P

I don't live in the UK, so if its found theres no chance of me visiting the bakery anytime soon :lol:

GET OUT OF MY THREAD! :angry:

:P I'm kidding.

but seriously, get out! :lol: :P

Dammit, I gotta run, but this thread is awesome, can't wait to find out what happens! Til tomorrow fellow stalkers/would-be stalkers/truly stalkery stalkers (we come in many flavours) :D

Good hunting (I guess):P

I do remember in an interview it described the upstairs as being quite LARGE.

And in a different interview, Gwyneth describing living near gardens as well, with a rural feeling right inside of London....

But as most know, their house was bought/ previously owned by Kate Winslet, so may be easier to locate an address through her name:thinking:???

seriously, use http://www.maps.live.com

the bird eye view is something else

you can't tell anything just by looking at the rooftops of buildings

with maps.live, you get a good idea of the dimension of the buildings and you can look at the sides of them, etc.

also, the one thing i noticed in the LiJ video is that there appears to be two tall buildings (definitely one) in back of Chris and Jonny and it looks exactly like the tall building on Lawn Road and Upper Park Road. probably isn't it. actually, most likely isn't it. but yeah.

its important to pay attention to what's around the Bakery

and several large windows are also in clear view from said tall building.

there also seems to be a black balcony right outside the window. etc.

i tried finding it last night and came up with a few close ones but they didn't match

it's harder than i thought. i probably passed it a thousand times by now.

oh of course! :D when i get back and get caught up on sleep, there'll be a whole thread for it, and we can all debate whether or not it's the bakery :P. really, though, i can't imagine it's THAT hard to find.

i'll also be finding violet hill, possibly scoping out their houses, and dropping by their old uni flat in camden, which we have the exact address of!

Old uni flat? Is that the one where the strippers on the floor above them were rehearsing their routines and fell through the ceiling?

HolyMuffins, I wish I could come with you for this Coldplay sight seeing. But I am going there in October. :cry: I wanna go with you SO BAD!

Jamie/Ian/etc. why don't you run down there and go meet Coldplay and Eno!?

Everything's a walk away in Britain, right? In America it takes 4.5 hours to get to the grocery store in my Hummer going 80mph.

Bwahahahahahahahaha about your America comment!

Ah well, I'm going to go round the area fairly soon anyway. I've been meaning to anyway just to see Violet Hill, plus there are some nice shops around there that I've wanted to check out for a while - some food places as well as the charity shops that Coldplay, amongst others, donate their clothes to :)

You know what would be great for charity? Selling their sweaty clothes on ebay to rabid fangirls! I would pay big bucks for a sweaty Jonny shirt and sleep with it! :rolleyes: The really sad part is I'm not kidding. I bet he smells *great*. But I digress.

The whole idea of the Bakery reminds me of the Wilco Loft in Chicago.

a cozy, warm, book-filled, musical instrument laden, homey labyrinth. haha.

Hmm, sounds nice. I am from Chicago but know nothing about this or much else. Yay me. Sheltered me.

found this in an article mich just posted

The first thing we did was to buy our own rehearsal space and studio in London. There's this building in Camden which I used to pass every day - and it wasn't a very nice building. One day, I saw a 'for sale' sign on it and thought that, because the building was so ugly, nobody would ever bother us there. So we moved in, and for the first time since we used to rehearse in a bedroom way back, we had our own rehearsal space.

camden? :thinking:

hmm. maybe the bakery is on the very edge of camden, so it's still close to where the guys live? so maybe we've been looking in the wrong section.

orrrr it could just be chirs mucking the facts up. he's known for that, of course :P

found this in an article mich just posted

camden? :thinking:

hmm. maybe the bakery is on the very edge of camden, so it's still close to where the guys live? so maybe we've been looking in the wrong section.

orrrr it could just be chirs mucking the facts up. he's known for that, of course :P

Hmmmm, well I have chris' home address, I guess I could look in the other direction!

I also have jonny's..... and am expecting a PM off chelsea ANYYYYY second :wink::P

Hmmmm, well I have chris' home address, I guess I could look in the other direction!

I also have jonny's..... and am expecting a PM off chelsea ANYYYYY second :wink::P

I read that last threat lol. You can't find my house - its still under rubble from when my science kit went *poof* - or more like *BAM* I do believe the roof is still in orbit though...:cool: