✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

I'm pretty certain this is it.

the L shaped building.

thought there are only 4 possibilities in the area, so I'm gonna print screen all the possibilities now.

gimme 10 minutes max.

then we can all discuss which one we think it is.

though I'm sticking to my original find.

Uhm btw I was thinking I don't think it's bad that we "probably" know where the Bakery is, I mean I don't see any of us stalkering for days around the building...or Coldplay should get used to that, any U2 fan knows where Hanover Quay Studios are in Dublin (also because it's the name of the street :laugh3:), and they always have people outside waiting for them to come out and they stop and talk with them most of the time if they're not tired.

Since it's not so easy to get in contact with them it would be great to have something like this happening with Coldplay and their fans :)

JD - as much as I hate to say it planning records show it as a hotel with a petrol station adjacent :cry:

Whoever mentioned the petrol station was right.

The other building near the school is the town hall. :(

Maybe its another building...somewhere near....

Here's the gas station with the hotel behind. I googled it...

http://www.welovelocal.com/en/london/camden/belsize-park/petrol-stations/bp-connect-nw34qn.html

I'm not trying to ruin everyone's fun, but I don't want someone going all the way there to be disappointed... :(

I couldnt find an image, thanks for that :)

And you are right about the last part, no point loads of coldplay fans being disappointed now :(

Wow. All this effort...

Any bets in the next CP interview we discover Martin says, "Oh wait, actually the Bakery is in the post-apocalyptic city that is Portsmouth."

Meanwhile 30,000 staunch CP fans descend on an actual Bakery run by two little old grannies. We all eat well that day.

And they all lived happily ever after, the end.

P.S. After all the work he went to and it didn't pan out, JD had an embolism. But he's okay now.

:P:P

Meanwhile 30,000 staunch CP fans descend on an actual Bakery run by two little old grannies. We all eat well that day.

Coincidentally theres actually a bakery right by the petrol station! :P

Poor JD! :(

Coincidentally theres actually a bakery right by the petrol station! :P

Poor JD! :(

Haha

He hasn't replied yet?

Poor guy's having an embolism! Quicky, call 999 (or 911)!!

EDIT:

Oh, its okay, they got to him in time!

Wow. All this effort...

Any bets in the next CP interview we discover Martin says, "Oh wait, actually the Bakery is in the post-apocalyptic city that is Portsmouth."

And they all lived happily ever after, the end.

P.S. After all the work he went to and it didn't pan out, JD had an embolism. But he's okay now.

:P:P

:P :D

I'm going to stop now... I don't even want to know where the Bakery is! I want them to go back there, hide away and do another album fast. This album sounds like it's going to be great so if that means them hiding away from us, then so be it! :P

Great continued work here guys. I'm not very good with all these maps and whatnot or I'd lend a hand, but I really appreciate your efforts as I'm hoping to go up there soon, and would love to have all the possibilities to make a day of it but with high hopes of actually finding the place. I live near London but it's quite a trek up to north London and back thanks to our wonderful (cough) British transport infrastructure (cough).

Its an in use bakery sorry JD :P

Well, heres the thing, I think they must not have applied for planning to change the building because no records are showing for conversions, or for a bakery, etc. As far as I can tell from tell there has been no enforcements due to noise restrictions. Other property sites show its a mainly residential area, and I can't find old industrial buildings in the area. In the british history archives I cannot find details about a bakery in the area...yet...

:thinking: We are close, I can feel it, but...this last part...

Great work, keep it up, whether that's the bakery or not, you'll find it eventually.

I fully support you.

Never stop trying to find the bakery, no matter what _anyone_ says.

Bakery bakery bakery bakery

Dude, why're you talking bout a bakery?:P