✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

From JD's original image - Balcony overlooking school?

bakerysd6cn3.jpg

Some mother/father who is a CP fan will be casually flicking through these posts and sees the school at which his/her children goes to and freaks the f*ck out, calls the police, coldplaying.com gets shut down and we are all individually hunted down and imprisoned.

Or not.

:P

• Like 1

hmmmm, maybe, but that just looks like a house,

not an old bakery.

:thinking:

we need a TEAM of people if we're gonna do this.

Semy and Chelsea are our field reporters in August :P

Oh yeah?:angry:

I'm a team of ONE.

Well, I found the Ark of the Covenant, Shankara Stones, The Holy Grail, Crystal Skulls and a freaking alien spaceship. Beat that! :P:P:laugh3:

Oh yeah?:angry:

I'm a team of ONE.

Well, I found the Ark of the Covenant, Shankara Stones, The Holy Grail, Crystal Skulls and a freaking alien spaceship. Beat that! :P:P:laugh3:

I found your mum.

:wink:

LMAO

I'm joking,

that doesn't beat what you found :P

I really am joking, :P

not an old bakery.

we'll definitely scope it out, but no promises. like i said before, it's not going to be well-marked or anything like that. they don't WANT it to be found, at least not by people on the street. google earth is another matter :D

I found your mum.

:wink:

LMAO

I'm joking,

that doesn't beat what you found :P

I really am joking, :P

Don't piss off the guy with the bullwhip dude:dozey:

:laugh3:

In all truth I'm not sure I want it to be found anymore, maybe its better as a mystery so Coldplay wont be discovered and there musical growth can continue there, unhindered...

:P

Why the fuck doesn't Google UK have street view on their maps, then we could go to each location and actually see the buildings from a street level view. Match the view to the Amazon videos and we will have our location!

does it not have street view?

that's so shit!

:angry:

not an old bakery.

A bakery doesn't have to be any bigger than a large house. And if it's a very old bakery then it could very well be the first floor of a small house!

Chris did say it was along a little alleyway, didn't he? And adjacent to (not opposite) a school? Now painted white? And there's a restaurant attached I think (on the Q show he said someone had tried to break through the restaurant to get to their equipment iirc)?

Ah well, I'm going to go round the area fairly soon anyway. I've been meaning to anyway just to see Violet Hill, plus there are some nice shops around there that I've wanted to check out for a while - some food places as well as the charity shops that Coldplay, amongst others, donate their clothes to :)

If there are only four schools then I'm quite happy to spend a day pottering round and hope to chance on the place. If that's all the info I've got I'll wait till the band get back from the US (anyone know when that is?) If we can narrow it down I can go up there in a day or two ;)

Ah, you must have just missed me! She was good wasn't she :P

I've got your in my crosshairs...taking the shot.....KAPOW!!

Jpw48 won't be joining us for some time mwahahahahahaahhaaha:P

on google earth you can practically see 3d, and go right up close to the buildings, so i'm going to find it tonight.

definitely.

gonna watch those amazon vids and see if I can see anything distinctive out of the window behind chris and jonny.

then find it on google earth :)

I am already on there :P

Good luck to ya on your "even in more detail" search. I think you have definitely got the area right. :) I will keep looking later if you haven't found it (I'm sure you will have though!)