✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Also, anyone been from the Bakery to Violet Hill, is the train from Hampstead Heath to West Hampstead, then the tube, the best option?

I haven't been there myself... but http://www.tfl.gov.uk suggests the bus.

Insert

# From: Agincourt Road (x) Mansfield Road

# To: Violet Hill (middle)

and it says it's a 36 mins bus ride and then walking from Queens Grove to Violet Hill.

TFL doesn't suggest the trains, and it says "Planned engineering works are taking place" for the Northern Line...

Hope that suggestion wasn't too obvious.

I haven't been there myself... but http://www.tfl.gov.uk suggests the bus.

Insert

# From: Agincourt Road (x) Mansfield Road

# To: Violet Hill (middle)

and it says it's a 36 mins bus ride and then walking from Queens Grove to Violet Hill.

TFL doesn't suggest the trains, and it says "Planned engineering works are taking place" for the Northern Line...

Hope that suggestion wasn't too obvious.

It was so obvious I am an idiot for not doing it myself :laugh3:

Thanks so much for the advice and help :)

Ah, the flat is 268 Camden Road, Islington, I believe. Nearby are the old Laurel Tree (first gig as Starfish) and the Dublin Castle (first gig as Coldplay).

The question is, has anyone visited 268 Camden Road recently? I'm really wondering if there's anything left to see there :confused:

http://www.thecnj.co.uk/camden/082406/news082406_20.htm

Camden New Journal - by ROISIN GADELRAB

news20.jpg

The aftermath of the collapsed house

Probe as house collapses

Builders injured weeks after safety survey passed building site

AN investigation has been launched into how a four-storey building collapsed injuring two builders just one month after it was inspected.

The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is to scour the wreckage of 268 Camden Road for clues as to how the entire back of the house was allowed to crumble taking four floors with it.

(story continues at link, date unknown)

OMG you guys are going on a coldplaying stalking trip?!?!

we should all go... you know... like a company party! :) I want to come,... but I don't live in britain...:(

Me neither, but a lucky constellation drove me to London dor work and I can merge the 2 :)

felix and i went there yesterday, but we didn't see anybody ;)

but i found it funny that there's a bench opposite the bakery, lol. really good for relaxed stalking with a great view :laugh3:

Heehee, I went back on Saturday night and sat on the bench in the dark, true stalker style. It was hard-core. I got pics.

*waiting for Lori's bakery pics

I'm working on it. I had to work today and yesterday and slept all Sunday when I got home from London.

OMG you guys are going on a coldplaying stalking trip?!?!

we should all go... you know... like a company party! :) I want to come,... but I don't live in britain...:(

Dang, if only my trip was a bit later...I would so love to stalk with Coldplayers. My friend was a good sport, but she didn't actually want to stick around there long. So my stalking was brief. I made it to the bakery twice, to Regent's Park, Camden, and Chris's house.

OK, here I go!

These are from Tuesday 10-7-08 around 1pm or so:

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

I snuck a little present for Jonny in the mail slot. :D

It was a rainy day. I ran across the street to take this picture while my friend checked out real estate.

IMG_1776.jpg

I've got my DAAHF shirt on here. Boy, do I know how to chill:

IMG_1778.jpg

Here is from the other side:

IMG_1779.jpg

I just couldn't stay away, so these are from Saturday 10-11-08, maybe around 10 or 11 pm:

IMG_2153.jpg

The bistro was actually open and there were many people coming and going. There was a car parked in the driveway, but I couldn't see any lights on in the Bakery. This is the view from the stalking bench:

IMG_2154.jpg

Here is my friend and I sitting on the stalker bench in the dark:

IMG_2155.jpg

I had tons of fun! Thank you JD for your help and the others who made this possible! :D:lol::dance:

Lori! Did you take pics of Chris`s house?

Brave girl! Good on ya!!

NO! Definitely not. My friend wanted to, but I insisted that she didn't. I think that is going too far. She thought I was being weird, but I want to give them respect. I even felt bad walking past his house.

Hee,hee, but on a funny note, we saw a motorbike go by with two people on it and my friend asked me "Is that Chris and Jonny?" :laugh3: