✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

I went to The Bakery!! :dance:

It was awesome to be there, to see where this great music is made :nice:

I also walked by Chris' house, and if I looked at the correct house, they are renovating it completely (painting the ceiling etc). I didn't stay there, but I'm pretty sure I saw Chris' shower through an open window, where they were painting also :blush:

It makes sense, since they are in US now. When they come back, their house will be all cleaned up!

The Bakery really is easy to find. It was so great to be there!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Photos? :wacko:

my daughter was watching Boogie Beebee's yesterday, and they had that song about wheels, and then in the "Big Video" finish, as a background they showed footage of travelling through the streets of London, while kids dance in the foreground, and I swear the camera went right past the bakery, you could see the estate agents shop and the little alley way next to it! I was on the floor boogy-ing with her and all of a sudden screamed out "OH MY GOD", at which point my partner runs in shouting whats wrong? I went red, quietly saying "nothing"......:embarassed:

I went to The Bakery!! :dance:

It was awesome to be there, to see where this great music is made :nice:

I also walked by Chris' house, and if I looked at the correct house, they are renovating it completely (painting the ceiling etc). I didn't stay there, but I'm pretty sure I saw Chris' shower through an open window, where they were painting also :blush:

It makes sense, since they are in US now. When they come back, their house will be all cleaned up!

The Bakery really is easy to find. It was so great to be there!!

Hahaha, you stalker! :)

This is too cool! Very expertly stalkerish of the people involved to find this out... ahh. Amazing. :heart:

So you stayed there long enough to see that, then, you stalker!!:P

Any photos, by any chance??:rolleyes:

Hehe, you got me there :blush:

But hey, if you got the chance to see Chris' shower... What would you do? :P

I made tons of photos, will post them here when I've uploaded them!

Photos? :wacko:

It was great! You will be there soon too :)

I'll put photos online soon!

Echo??:P

Soon to come :D

Hahaha, you stalker! :)

This is too cool! Very expertly stalkerish of the people involved to find this out... ahh. Amazing. :heart:

:lol:

All stalkers here :D And we're good at it :lol:

All stalkers here :D And we're good at it :lol:

Happy stalking, stalking, happy stalk - stalk about things we'd like to do,

If you don't have a dream, you've got to have a dream....................... :rolleyes:

Maybe The Bakery should be renamed The Stalkery.:P

my daughter was watching Boogie Beebee's yesterday, and they had that song about wheels, and then in the "Big Video" finish, as a background they showed footage of travelling through the streets of London, while kids dance in the foreground, and I swear the camera went right past the bakery, you could see the estate agents shop and the little alley way next to it! I was on the floor boogy-ing with her and all of a sudden screamed out "OH MY GOD", at which point my partner runs in shouting whats wrong? I went red, quietly saying "nothing"......:embarassed:

:lol::lol:your poor partner must have been worried:lol:

Hey guys, I need help :D

How do I put pictures up here when they're not online yet? To post pics that are on Facebook or somewhere else is no problem, but when they're not online, I don't know what to do :blush:

Help, I need somebody, help :lol:

great photos!!! lucky you!!:dance:

Thanks! :)

Sirhc, i've sent you a private message.:)

I've send one back :)

ahhh, that's so cool!!! :dance::dance:

Thank you :dance: :dance:

It was sooo cool to be there!

That is so cool! I think I'll have lunch at that bistro next time I go to London:sneaky:

I wanted to do that too, but it was closed :confused:

But it didn't really matter to me cause the boys are in US, so no chance of meeting them there anyway.

I wanted to do that too, but it was closed :confused:

But it didn't really matter to me cause the boys are in US, so no chance of meeting them there anyway.

Yea. Next time I'll be in London I'll go there to take a picture of the place(and have lunch:P). I dont wanna stake out and harass the boys:laugh3::laugh3:

Then they'll have to move headquarters:laugh3:

And we dont want that:lol: