✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Well, personally I also would take down the picture and how to find The Bakery not so much because of CP Fans who will know it anyway but there are soooooo many nutters in the worldwideweb and you just never know and at the end of the day its their personal space.

I am not millons of people turn up there now but as I said I just wouldnt have it on public view.

P.

Well, personally I also would take down the picture and how to find The Bakery not so much because of CP Fans who will know it anyway but there are soooooo many nutters in the worldwideweb and you just never know and at the end of the day its their personal space.

I am not millons of people turn up there now but as I said I just wouldnt have it on public view.

P.

Exactly. Let those who already know, know... and those who don't, can remain that way.

where abouts is Violet Hill in conjunction to Abbey Road as I'm working at the moment In West Hampstead so my bus takes me up Abbey Road. Went and actually looked at the wall/crossing yesterday for the 1st time since moving to London 3 yrs ago :)

• 2 weeks later...
Exactly. Let those who already know, know... and those who don't, can remain that way.

I actually agree. I like most on here, am a devoted hardcore Coldplay fan, but I also feel quite protective of them too. I'd hate to learn that some random lunatic turned up at the Bakery. Imagine if they had their kids with them too?

P.

I agree.

I know we all say that we wouldn't hurt them or stalk them but I think people tend to forget that we don't know everyone on this board. Many people do not post and even the ones who do post, how do we know for sure that a couple of bolts are loose in the head? We don't and I think that is what needs to be considered.

P.

Shut the fuck up.

We discovered where the bakery was a YEAR ago, and has anybody went in and stormed it or stalked the lads? NO.

Have many many coldplay fans used it to just visit it to see where Viva La Vida was recorded? maybe take a picture and feel happy just being in the same place that the record was made? YES.

Stop mouthing off as if you're sticking up for the band when you've probably used this thread yourself to visit the bakery.

Hypocrisy, Thy name is you.

Shut the fuck up.

We discovered where the bakery was a YEAR ago, and has anybody went in and stormed it or stalked the lads? NO.

Have many many coldplay fans used it to just visit it to see where Viva La Vida was recorded? maybe take a picture and feel happy just being in the same place that the record was made? YES.

Stop mouthing off as if you're sticking up for the band when you've probably used this thread yourself to visit the bakery.

Well Said :)

Shut the fuck up.

No need to swear to get your point across.

It doesn't make your argument stronger.

Shut the fuck up.

Yes, I might have use this thread I might didn't use this thread but that is not the point.

The point is that some things on the World WideWeb just shouldn't be that easy accesable to god and the world and I am not talking about Coldplay Fans here, talking nutters, stalkers, paps etc.

Their home address aren't on here so in my mind also their Studio location shouldn't be online as it is there base/HQ not just for recording.

by the way, how many weeks were Coldplay in the UK in the last 12 months so your agrument if they got stalked there or not is not really valid.

If it makes you feel better to swear at me feel free.....

P.

Well, they didn't seem to mind airing that segment on 60 minutes tv show which was seen by millions right? So it's not a secret of their HQ... Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, Holy Cow, Holy Shit! Just bug off already and stay out of this thread if it bothers you that much. However, I can't wait to have lunch at Ravel's Bistro which is located at 4 Fleet Road in September! :P :P :P We will have to call ahead for enough food for the millions of us fans who will congregate in front for a group picture. :lipsrsealed2: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

No need to swear to get your point across.

It doesn't make your argument stronger.

1) I wasn't swearing to get my point across, I was annoyed because of the pure Hypocrisy of the post.

2) Fuck off please :kiss:

:kiss: i'm kiddddddding, but don't shoot me down when this is a forum for public debate, am I wrong? no. and just because my opinions don't coincide with yours doesn't make me wrong.

Yes, I might have use this thread I might didn't use this thread but that is not the point.

The point is that some things on the World WideWeb just shouldn't be that easy accesable to god and the world and I am not talking about Coldplay Fans here, talking nutters, stalkers, paps etc.

Their home address aren't on here so in my mind also their Studio location shouldn't be online as it is there base/HQ not just for recording.

by the way, how many weeks were Coldplay in the UK in the last 12 months so your agrument if they got stalked there or not is not really valid.

If it makes you feel better to swear at me feel free.....

P.

1) See above.

2) stop whining already! how often are the lads there FULL stop, so it does make my argument vaild.

3) see below

Well, they didn't seem to mind airing that segment on 60 minutes tv show which was seen by millions right? So it's not a secret of their HQ... Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, Holy Cow, Holy Shit! Just bug off already and stay out of this thread if it bothers you that much. However, I can't wait to have lunch at Ravel's Bistro which is located at 4 Fleet Road in September! :P :P :P We will have to call ahead for enough food for the millions of us fans who will congregate in front for a group picture. :lipsrsealed2: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'm up for the group picture. :)

i tend to agree with jamie in that they brought it all on themselves by airing the outside of it on TV. if they didn't foresee someone being able to find it based on a bright-purple bistro and an estate agent with only two locations in london, they really underestimate the powers of the internet. and since we did find this all out a year ago and nothing has happened, i'm not too too concerned, especially since phil was stunned a few weeks ago when fans knew where it was. there haven't been problems thus far, and i don't really think there will be many in the near future.

i also think the address would have leaked out at some point, with the aid of this thread or not. as the years rolled on, more and more people would know about it, so i guess all this thread did was expose it a bit earlier than it would have been naturally exposed.

on the other hand, i'm somewhat ashamed of the fact that i played a part in finding its location. i don't want to be in any way responsible for something that might happen based on loonies and people we don't know, and as much as i'm a huge fan, i don't want to compromise their privacy in the slightest. for this reason, i have to say i'm all for taking down the address from this thread. even though everyone has respected their privacy beautifully so far, i'd hate to see this get out of hand in any way. i think i was so excited and willing to help at the time because i was going to london and would get a chance to visit, but i still don't know what i was thinking, being such a stalker. i have to say that i think the address/directions to it should be taken down from being publically found, but we all know that it'll spread by word of mouth, which, although not completely safe, is a more controllable way of passing on this information :smiley:

I don't really see what all the fuss is about.

For instance, the location of U2's studio is also very well known by all the fans, hundreds of fans have been there, the walls are full with names and dates of people who have been there, and sometimes the band members even talk to the people who are waiting outside.

I think that if somebody would really want to do something to Coldplay, they can do that also in many other ways and not per sé by flying to London to go to their studio.

But that's just my point of view :)

TRAITOR! :P i still love you though :nice:

haha, YAY! :dance:

nah, i'm just really divided...i see both sides completely. i guess just to make everyone happy and be safe, i'm for removing the address and just passing the information through more private venues :smiley:

though i still can't believe i had such a part in this :uhoh: :lol:

Most famous bands that have their own studios the location is usually becomes known. I wouldn't be surprised if it became part of one of those walking tours type things. You can't hold yourselves responable for crazy people. If someone is gonna do something bad, they are gonna do it. It's got nothing to do with you.

Random Question:

Phil has said on 2 occasions he visits Coldplaying regularly. Phil told the girls he didn't know we knew where the Bakery is.

How has he missed this thread????? :lol: its spent a vast proportion of its 11 month existence on the front page!!! :confused: