✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Alright :D

By the way if everyone wanna know how to meet the band here is THE CLUE :

BUY SOME £5 SHITTY RED GLASSES, THEY'LL BRING YOU LUCK XD

:lol: looks like something Guy wore before!

if i were you i'd probably print that picture with Guy HUGE and paste it on my wall lol. i mean, they're of excellent quality! :P

OH! :dead: MY! :dead: GAWD! :dead:

Guy + Phil = My death!!!!!!!!!! :freak:

I'm soooooooo happy for you guys! :wacky:

Joining this forum was the best fucking thing EVAH! :cool:

Ab, I agree with you 100%! :freak: :bomb: :dead:

Guy looks absolutely amazing in those pictures. I personally like the clean-shaven look more than the bearded look. Love the hat, too, lol. Phil is darling. I hope they look that good when I get to meet them in July, before their concert here in Irvine! I won a radio contest to have "Cocktails with Coldplay" but I have to wait another 3 1/2 months!
Yes, you MUST NOT forget to take a pic with Phil :wink3:

Cool, I really like them :nice:

OOOOH... I will have to look for some shitty red glasses!!! Or maybe shitty red bandana!!!! :bandana: :P

This thread should be deleted.

I am really against anyone going there... things like this have the potential to blow WAY out of proportion.

Anyone wanna argue?

It's not like everybody on this planet know it... :thinking: And among the few fans who know where is it, only a few will go....

It's not the first band who has the HQ adress known...Look at U2 in Dublin, everybody know where it is (even the tour guide tells you XD) and things never goes out of proportion...And what about Abbey road??

To me, this argument is pointless and I'm pretty sure the Bakery will stay a 'free fan' aera despite a few fans knowing.

I am really against anyone going there... things like this have the potential to blow WAY out of proportion.

Anyone wanna argue?

I do see where you're coming from, but my defense is, everyone is just having some fun. there is also a disclaimer at the beginning of this thread stating this is solely for entertainment purposes.

and besides the Coldplayers who have been to there and met the guys are dedicated fans, who I'm sure mean no harm and deserve some good Coldplay karma. also agree with a-chan, there are plenty of other band's addresses that are even more notable than the Bakery.

Anyone wanna argue?

Coldplay are the nicest band around, I'm sure the fans are as well! :) I guess most of us just wanna see where the magic happens hehe, even if just passing down the road, you know what I mean.

but I do understand your concern... for their privacy, and most importantly for their safety... I mean, I don't think they go to work with a bodyguard or something right? :cry:

There is a difference between the bakery and abbey rd, though... coldplay use the bakery as a 'second home' whereas abbey rd is only used/rented by bands when they record. Plus there is the issue of security. I dont mind that the two girls went, thats fine. But I am just saying having a thread 'devoted' to finding the bakery is relatively pointless, yeah its shown in videos and all, but people should, if they go, go to the bakery just to take photos/get an idea of what it looks like, and not just to 'meet the band'. I know how stalkerish some people on this forum could get, and meetings should be left to chance.

Why not just let the mystery behind the brilliance of coldplay's music remain a mystery? Im saying try your luck meeting the band somewhere else, say, when they are on tour, when it is less invasive, like min did when they were in singapore and sydney.

I do see where you're coming from, but my defense is, everyone is just having some fun. there is also a disclaimer at the beginning of this thread stating this is solely for entertainment purposes.

and besides the Coldplayers who have been to there and met the guys are dedicated fans, who I'm sure mean no harm and deserve some good Coldplay karma. also agree with a-chan, there are plenty of other band's addresses that are even more notable than the Bakery.

well said laura :)

its not like we are all showing up in the hundreds to storm the bakery or something...:rolleyes: and Guy and Phil were very kind and polite to the girls.... Guy even asked them if they wanted a picture taken....there was no harm done with them meeting Guy and Phil, and i think all the majority of fans on this site that post regularly have their limits and boundaries and are not going to be camping outside the bakery like paps or anything either! ;)

well said laura :)

its not like we are all showing up in the hundreds to storm the bakery or something...:rolleyes: and Guy and Phil were very kind and polite to the girls.... Guy even asked them if they wanted a picture taken....there was no harm done with them meeting Guy and Phil, and i think all the majority of fans on this site that post regularly have their limits and boundaries and are not going to be camping outside the bakery like paps or anything either! ;)

If thats the case, then thats fine. Only time will tell, whether more people 'visit' in the future. Of course Guy and Phil were going to be kind and polite, its called good PR.