✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

or maybe he's just being nice & playing up the PR by saying he visits the site regularly...

or he maybe saw this thread but somehow thought it wasn't the right area...tho i think this isn't likely since there's even a Google Maps image on the 1st page. if the striking purple bistro isn't enough of a hint that the location's been found by you super sleuths.

btw, excessively random thought...since Chris is a big Sherlock Holmes fan, wouldn't he be proud of your sleuthing skills? :p

or maybe he's just being nice & playing up the PR by saying he visits the site regularly...

Haha, I thought the same thing, you guys don't actually believe that Phil meant what he said?

Or maybe it's just me & my cynicism! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

+1

I've become of few days in London, yesterday, after going to camden market, I've decided to go to the bakery (st pancras station to the bakery at feet very bad idea)

there were few cars and a ranch rover with an open door in front, i've passed in the pavment of the other side of the road, without seeing a thing because of the car, just passing there on the other direction my shoe cut my feet and it was bloody, I don't wanna seat on the only seat who was there because it's just in front of the enter so I continue few meters as I try to arrange my feet I turn back my head and saw the ranch rover going the other direcion but no who drove. As I saw in my plan than there were a metro station not to far I must past another time, I've just have a small look because i've be in dilemma with the bad condition of my feet , the door of the bakery was open and there were a few people near the other cars sure a brown hair woman with a stiped shirt (excuse me but the strip shirt has catch my eyes) there were other people because i've heard many voices but at this time the only thing i take a metro and back to y hotel in any case I couldn't and I would't take a photo if people were there.

This morning not beeing happy because the next day I've spotted something in camden market than I've not taken because of my feet , this time i go to in metro and I've decided just to go and take a picture of the bakery if there were nobody, (and there were nobody, no cars) but there were a girl on the seat in front of the enter with a camera, so I prefere to go.

Excuse me of my long story and not add a photo, really it was so weird, and i'm feeling bad of being there, bad karma speaking.:thinking:

• 3 weeks later...

ive been in london for a week and gone there everyday - i know they arent there but its cool just to know thats their studio.

Get the Tube im in South Ken at the moment if you google map it you can see what the streets are.

But I get the tube to belsize park and then turn left onto whatever street it is, and should be easy to find after that if you get an a to z london.

Yeah it's northern line to Belsize park. come out of the station and take a left, then another immediate lest down the street and follow it to down the road and turn left, follow that street all the way to the top turn right, keep going and bob's yer uncle.

ive been in london for a week and gone there everyday - i know they arent there but its cool just to know thats their studio.

Get the Tube im in South Ken at the moment if you google map it you can see what the streets are.

But I get the tube to belsize park and then turn left onto whatever street it is, and should be easy to find after that if you get an a to z london.

Yeah it's northern line to Belsize park. come out of the station and take a left, then another immediate lest down the street and follow it down the road and turn left, follow that street all the way to the top turn right, keep going and bob's yer uncle.

Thanks guys :kiss: :dance:

Now that it's been quoted twice I think there's no point requesting to remove the street mention...

I've edited all the quotes, because I think there's every point in removing the info.

-------------------------------------------------

Please remember guys, we don't post the band's personal addresses.

I've edited all the quotes, because I think there's every point in removing the info.

-------------------------------------------------

Please remember guys, we don't post the band's personal addresses.

I'd still be interested to know where the info came from in the first place. Who let the genie out of the bottle??:confused:

I'd still be interested to know where the info came from in the first place. Who let the genie out of the bottle??:confused:

I don't know, and I don't know how much of the info is correct. but I'm not taking any chances.