✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

And so starts the search for the yet to be named new studio!

I have to say I was kind of sad that they're moving away from the Bakery, I mean, as Jonny said in the SBS, its their house, their very own band home! Then again Chris has pointed out in several interviews that they only rent the Bakery and never directly owned the place, maybe they want to buy a place that is truly their own?

OMG! Oracle answered sombody's question from coldplaying!!!!!

October 6, 2009 - submitted by Anna, Sweden

Q. Dear Oracle!

What with the Roadie #42's new blog and the band changing location for their studio; a few of us over at coldplaying.com where wondering if the band is actually giving up The Bakery, maybe sell it? How much would a property like that cost us if we want to buy it?

Yours sincerly

/Anna

The Oracle replies:

This isn't the only question about buying The Bakery but they're not totally vacating the premises so it's not up for sale.

• 3 weeks later...
^Now all we need is a video of some interviewer walking in and we'll find this new place in no time! :D

Exactly!! :D

And I'm glad that I got to visit the bakery in last february when it still was their HQ. :wacky: but I don't think that they've completely abandoned it!

Aw, Amy :) You sweetie-pie :hug: :heart:

:lol::hug:

Mmm, so the new place is close to the Bakery then! :thumbsup:

"The last one was written and put down at their London studio The Bakery. Now they have moved up the road to a posh new purpose built facility."

posh new purpose built facility?.......:\

So you mean they are playing 'Coldplay Monopoly'?? ;)

Instead of buying ground and building hotels, they are building studios. :laugh3: :P

:laugh3::laugh3: