✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help Oxfam America & See Coldplay! (Volunteer Discussion Thread)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I entered a application for the philly concert on monday morning. after i replied i got a "we will contact you as soon as possible". i was just wondering, when will i probably get word back? thanks

where do you live?

Applications being accepted for Anaheim, CA!

Oxfam America is looking for supporters to help spread the word about our campaigns to create lasting solutions to poverty, hunger, and injustice at the newly added Anaheim, CA date on November 25, 2008.

For more info on how you can join our efforts, please visit:

http://www.oxfamamerica.org/concerts

Applicants should expect to hear from Oxfam within 3 weeks of the show.

Thanks,

Oxfam America

Guest kmm1482

Hello again Oxfam,

I had emailed my Oxfam contact about parking and what to wear and haven't heard back from them as of oct. 14. I was just wondering if you would be able to answer these questions

Thanks! :)

Hey, I was selected for Michigan too!!

I look forward to meeting you (Mandy?) I see the name Amanda on the Oxfam list. I just emailed my contact, after receiving my acceptance email this morning, I quickly started looking for another ticket as I was going to take my 8 yo son. This way, my husband can sit with our son while I do the Oxfam volunteering, and I would take his place with our son for the show(really want to see the look on his face as he loves Coldplay). But in the training module it looks like Oxfam volunteers have a reserved seat, is that how you understand it? If so, I am so excited, but mixed feelings as I really wanted to share this experience with my son. Do I need to buy another ticket??

thanks for any info,

Robin

I look forward to meeting you (Mandy?) I see the name Amanda on the Oxfam list. I just emailed my contact, after receiving my acceptance email this morning, I quickly started looking for another ticket as I was going to take my 8 yo son. This way, my husband can sit with our son while I do the Oxfam volunteering, and I would take his place with our son for the show(really want to see the look on his face as he loves Coldplay). But in the training module it looks like Oxfam volunteers have a reserved seat, is that how you understand it? If so, I am so excited, but mixed feelings as I really wanted to share this experience with my son. Do I need to buy another ticket??

thanks for any info,

Robin

From what I understand our seats are reserved..we sit side stage I believe. And yes, I am the Amanda on the list.

I'm so stoked!!!

(that is, if I do it.)