✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Strawberry Swing Swinging Thoughts

harrisonrules

I think its a very cool song - not the best in the album (sorry Jenika) - but one of Coldplay's different but nice songs! The African beat is amazing and many people agree with Lore on the fact that it makes people happy!

So Coldplay has done it again! They were the kings of sad songs and now they are becoming the kings of happy songs...Isn't this band great?

cheers

i can't TELL you how much i love this song. i could gush for hours, but that would be annoying.

i'm thinking this song will safely reside in my top 5 coldplay tracks for perhaps ever. i don't even really think that's novelty talking. i seriously think it's wedged its way into my top 5, even though i have no idea what it kicked out :P

If Strawberry Swing doesn't make you feel happy, then you're already dead. I'm surprised to say that this is my favourite song on the album, and everytime I listen to it, nothing else seems to matter, and I can escape to some indefinable paradise for 4 minutes or so!

Guest Grace

the song sounds somewhat beatles-ish.

really, could easily be a beatles song!

but i love it.

i fell in love with it right away :)

Gosh, I love this song. It's probably my favorite, with "Cemeteries of London" in second place. "Strawberry Swing" was actually the song I was most looking forward to ever since they released the tracklisting. I figured it was going to be a surprise gem at the end of the album sort of like "Swallowed in the Sea" on X&Y!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that Strawberry Swing makes me feel very happy. I play it over and over in my car and everything I see looks beautiful.

It has inspired me to create this picture for you guys.

This is my Sunny bunny boy oh his "strawberry swing":

IMG_1112.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

This song definitely grew on me a lot, and I must say that it's in my top 3 of the new album. :) It's really beautiful and the lyrics are so uplifting and inspiring. It's a true summer song, and it makes me so happy. When I hear this song, sometimes I get really emotional and I start crying. :p

It really does make me reflect on my life. Especially the times during the summer, when I usually do a lot of growing up and learn a lot about myself. I reminisce on the days of the past, and it gives me lots of hope for good things coming in future. Although things don't go as planned or things aren't as great as I would like it to be, I can only love what I have now and cherish what I had in the past. :)

Gosh, I love this song. Haha. Sorry for the rant.