✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Nov-08 - BankAtlantic Centre, Ft Lauderdale, FL, - Tickets, Preview, Review/Photos

Section 118 row A... Now we can bring our banner! The one we were originally taking to Philly but that got all messed up with the date change. It just is so frickin expensive!!!! Staying at LaQuinta right down the road... anyone else staying there?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone heard of/seen/gotten any of the front floor sections?? Im just wondering where all these seats are, i dont see many in the first 10 rows on ticket agencies or ebay...

Yeh, I notice that too! Both for Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale. Maybe the band and promoters have them reserved! If they don't fill them up, they might put them on day of or right before. That has happened alot lately. I checked day of for Tampa RH and got in front section. I offed my other ticket at gates. I have done this on several occasions, so wouldn't be surprised if tickets showed up at last minute.

• 2 weeks later...

I still haven't bought tickets, because of one of my friends, but we're definitely planning on going. =) We've been wanting to see them since forever. I'm trying to find some that aren't super expensive, but not in what I like to call the "Nosebleed Section". lol. The problem with some is that it's really hard to find three seats together. I'm mostly looking between Sections 114-121. Any thoughts?

Nah.. three hour drive with no stops.

Yeah I'm from Jacksonville so it wouldn't be that bad either since Ft. Lauderdale back to Jacksonville is pretty much a straight shot up 95.

However for me there's a slight possibility I might be going to the Atlanta show so I pretty much have to rely upon Ticketmaster releasing more tickets closer to the date otherwise I could end up with a ticket for Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale and then Atlanta and that drive...not fun at all.

Yeah I'm from Jacksonville so it wouldn't be that bad either since Ft. Lauderdale back to Jacksonville is pretty much a straight shot up 95.

However for me there's a slight possibility I might be going to the Atlanta show so I pretty much have to rely upon Ticketmaster releasing more tickets closer to the date otherwise I could end up with a ticket for Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale and then Atlanta and that drive...not fun at all.

but for Coldplay......totally worth it..;)

its too bad about this show...i'm pretty sure that scalpers have the majority of the tickets...

but for Coldplay......totally worth it..;)

its too bad about this show...i'm pretty sure that scalpers have the majority of the tickets...

So very worth it. Somehow my mother decided she wanted to join me for the Orlando show though so I have doubts about her desire to do it. When I told her my plan of arena stalking before the show she was less than enthused and didn't want to leave me to do it myself. I'm 19, I can indeed handle myself if she doesn't want to join in the fun. I'll be there at least. ;)

It really does seem that the scalpers have the majority of these tickets. I've been keeping an eye on what Ticketmaster has available for quite awhile and I haven't seen anything good come up. Plus everything on other sources is just ridiculous. It's disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...