✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Likes Lost! a lot more than us

winigwl

I love it too, and it's incredible live. Even though it has a big drumbeat and handclaps etc, it's not TOO obvious and in your face, there's something subtle about it. Great song, and amazing melody as always from Chris. The melodies on Viva are ridiculously great.

Guest LiquidSky

I think a lot of people like Lost? better because it sounds more like Coldplay and Lost! is just different and it def. doesn't sound like Coldplay at all except it's you know Chris singing. I like how it changes the feel to it though.. Lost? is kinda depressing (well not depressing but you know what I mean) and Lost! sounds more like encouraging

yes- defo!, I was hoping in that BBC gig that they would play Yes or Starwberry Swing, two of my faves and one of my least faves is Lost!, I kept shouting at the screen....YES!

lol, but yeah I totally agree

I love Lost! It's my second favourite on the album after Strawberry Swing ( a very close second)

As for the band loving it... on one of the UK radio interviews I've listened to recently, I remember them being asked which songs they worked on most. I think it was Guy who answered "Lost!" and "Viva La Vida"

I love Lost! It's my second favourite on the album after Strawberry Swing ( a very close second)

As for the band loving it... on one of the UK radio interviews I've listened to recently, I remember them being asked which songs they worked on most. I think it was Guy who answered "Lost!" and "Viva La Vida"