✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

The signs did get a shout out, Chris said thank you for all the beautiful signs. And I love my photo of Guy too, unfortunately he was very close to me sometimes and the photos still came out blurry. Maybe the show needs to be brighter so I can get better shots of our hotties.

That really happened you know when my hubby clearly heard it and said that he is talking about the signs.

And if i really need recognition i don't do it.I want Coldplay to really notice it and must know that we people at Jersey loves them too so much.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone read that very negative review a couple of pages back.

The people who were at the concert,do you agree with what that person said.Did it seem like

Coldplay really didnt want to be there???

I feel that at interviews,Guy and Will look very bored.

Did anyone read that very negative review a couple of pages back.

The people who were at the concert,do you agree with what that person said.Did it seem like

Coldplay really didnt want to be there???

I feel that at interviews,Guy and Will look very bored.

Our show at Jersey no matter what others say but is so awesome!

I think its in my opinion its the best show ever!They rocked every single second and did a great job!

My boyfriend and I went to the show last night and had a wonderful time!! Coldplay was awesome as always, but the only problem I had while at the show was that no one in my section danced or stood up!! We sat in section 230 on the end of row ten and people in back of me (older individuals, not trying to offend just describing) were complaining that I would stand during certain songs! Since there were no tickets sold to the right of us, my boyfriend and I moved over to that section so we could stand and dance!! After sitting front row at Hartford and having a blast, I couldn't just sit in my seat at the concert. I wasn't going to let the people sitting ruin my fun :D I noticed pretty much every other section had everyone standing, jumping, dancing, and having a great time while my section pretty much just sat there. Did anyone else have a similar section where nobody stood up/danced?

The people in my section are some times like that but the girls next to me aren't really showing any reaction throughout the show and instead they're watching other people and some of them are always moving in between in and out,But the guys behind me danced and enjoyed the show and also the girl in front of me was there with her boyfriend and she was drunk and danced way too much.

Me? i am there as usual taking videos,pics,danced some times when i am free without filming the show and enjoyed,sang to lyrics when ever Chris held his mic out and when they came near us during Scientist.:D

Where are the Coldplayers in this shot?

Here we are!2982832917_8cac891faa.jpg?v=0

What the hell are we doing, though?!? Taking pics of each other?:laugh3: I don't remember that LOL. I think I was probably trying for a shot of Guy on main stage while Christa(blondie) is singing hear head off:P

And speaking of signs, and proof<ahem>

2983689422_c934fe8c33.jpg?v=0

(thanks for posting these halokiti, w/out I might think I imagined the whole thing;))

Pallavi,

Did you shoot the fantastic close-up video of the Scientist ? with Chris joking about Jonas Brothers and the smell of ganja ? and his ticky weaky heart ? (or something)

That vid is ace !

Thanks for uploading :cool:

Here we are!2982832917_8cac891faa.jpg?v=0

What the hell are we doing, though?!? Taking pics of each other?:laugh3: I don't remember that LOL. I think I was probably trying for a shot of Guy on main stage while Christa(blondie) is singing hear head off:P

:lol: that one is awesome ! seriously what the hell are you doing ?! :P

Pallavi,

Did you shoot the fantastic close-up video of the Scientist ? with Chris joking about Jonas Brothers and the smell of ganja ? and his ticky weaky heart ? (or something)

That vid is ace !

Thanks for uploading :cool:

Yeah actually my husband took that video.

I went to stand near to them and moved from there a bit farther because there's a lot of space there.

Any way very awesome moment it is.:)

Where are the Coldplayers in this shot?

IMG_5756.JPG

Hey! Thanks for your pics!!

I don't even know you, Christa and Cooky, but spotted you immediately :laugh3:

Those were really perfect seats...

I enjoyed every review, every picture and every video.

Thank you all for sharing!

The signs did get a shout out, Chris said thank you for all the beautiful signs. And I love my photo of Guy too, unfortunately he was very close to me sometimes and the photos still came out blurry. Maybe the show needs to be brighter so I can get better shots of our hotties.

I know what you mean, i had my little camera and my big new camera but i did not get the aperature or speed right with the flash and my pics are all dark. Noelia's pics came out better. arrggghhhh!! i have some work to do

NOELIA, thanks for fixing the photobucket!!!! you are still my hero too

I can't stop looking at the pic on your sig. It would be soooo cool to see a photo of myself at a show looking up at chris with him so close to me. At the show on monday i kept saying, i wish someone would take my picture while i watch the show, so i can see how crazy and excited i look! And I do recall him pointing out that sign very clearly.

NOELIA & CHRISTA!!!! I love the pictures, and so happy that you had a great time! Noelia I loved your review, it made me feel like I was really there:D Ahhhh, thats so cool that you guys were in pictures that someone took. Those were really great seats, wow:stunned: And you girls got to meet Pete!!!!:dance: Well now we will have tons to talk about on friday;)