✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people in my section are some times like that but the girls next to me aren't really showing any reaction throughout the show and instead they're watching other people and some of them are always moving in between in and out,But the guys behind me danced and enjoyed the show and also the girl in front of me was there with her boyfriend and she was drunk and danced way too much.

Me? i am there as usual taking videos,pics,danced some times when i am free without filming the show and enjoyed,sang to lyrics when ever Chris held his mic out and when they came near us during Scientist.:D

Yeah the girls sitting next to us (before we moved) sat and talked the entire time. Granted, the music was loud but we could still hear their conversations. Another couple sitting in front of me was texting the entire time! I didn't encounter any drunk people though at this show. When I was in the front row in Hartford my friend got some unwanted dance requests from the drunk people next to us but they kept getting up and leaving and coming back throughout the show so we didn't have to deal with it the whole time.

I found it hard to take pictures because of wanting to dance and sing along and just enjoy the show without worrying about having my camera ready the whole time. So most of my videos are pretty shaky and some of my pics are blurry :( But, between me and my friends I think we got some decent ones.

nice omg i seen the video of yellow and the begining we did an amazing job and great job explaining christa and noelia cause in july we couldnt get anyone in the front to hold them up and this time everyone in the front held them up, I will forever cherish that video lol

Christa

^ok, previous pic ,my eye is on Chris, cooky must hav been looking at the Balls or guy on the ramp

I read that really quick and thought you said "Cooky must have been looking at the balls ON Guy":laugh3: My zoom is not THAT good, but I do have 20/20 vision:wink3: so I tried my darnest:lol:

Christa

NOELIA, thanks for fixing the photobucket!!!! you are still my hero too
Oh no prob. You had a better camera than me, so I had to make sure you got the good shots! And you did get some good ones...and yes, I was starting to get jealous, w/ the hero stuff;):lol: (seriously YOU are my hero!:kiss:)

Chavi

:lol: that one is awesome ! seriously what the hell are you doing ?! :P
Helllooo. I was TRYING to get good shots of Guy, for you&all the Berryluvers!:rolleyes: I mean, Chris obviously wasn't paying attention to me anymore, so....:P

You know that saying, "it takes a village to raise a child," well, it took a village of coldplayers in order for one of the most fanfuckingtastic nights of my life to occur. Christa--w/out your tix I wouldn't have been there! Mel--without your mentoring me in the ways of a dedicated fan, I'd never done the sign. halokiti--without your awesome photographic skills, and your kindness with sharing them (and even emaling 'em to us!) the moment wouldn't have been captured, to reassure me I'm not hallucinating:lol:. And without being able to share it with everyone around here, who've been so nice, it wouldn't be half as fun!!! So :kiss: for everyone! (yes, I'm still all aglow from Monday. Still floatin' on air. This is better than drugs!!! Long lasting--no bad side effects!:laugh3:

We live in a beeeaauuutttifuuullll world, yeah we do yeah we do...

nice omg i seen the video of yellow and the begining we did an amazing job and great job explaining christa and noelia cause in july we couldnt get anyone in the front to hold them up and this time everyone in the front held them up, I will forever cherish that video lol

Sean we must do our job at Philly too this time without failure....

Woah i am still high that Chris said "thanks for all these signs,they look incredible to me"

My god!:shocked2: I will always support the people when ever there is a sign job from now onwards....

Its really cool that i created them.:kiss:

Did anyone else have problems with people walking in front of them a lot. I had an aisle seat and couldn't believe how many people kept walking up and down. Only a few bobbled steps though, but the steps there are barely lit. I still didn't write my review of the concert. I also have to figure up how to upload my two videos of the side set, including the part where Chris talks about how they keep getting cakes.

Hi everyone!!

I was there on monday too but have totally fallen out of this thread because of being insanely sick for the past couple days. Theres some sort of epidemic at my school, 99% of kids are reaally sick.

The concert was great!! I was pretty far back but i saw all your signs and went wild when i heard chris compliment them. I also started crying during LiT... my friends thought i was crazy but it was just so emotional!!!

Did anyone else have problems with people walking in front of them a lot. I had an aisle seat and couldn't believe how many people kept walking up and down. Only a few bobbled steps though, but the steps there are barely lit. I still didn't write my review of the concert. I also have to figure up how to upload my two videos of the side set, including the part where Chris talks about how they keep getting cakes.

The lady behind me spilled beer and it got on my brothers sweater. He dat to take it off cause it wreaked of beer. You can imagine how he felt in the sub-40 degree weather

Hi everyone!!

I was there on monday too but have totally fallen out of this thread because of being insanely sick for the past couple days. Theres some sort of epidemic at my school, 99% of kids are reaally sick.

The concert was great!! I was pretty far back but i saw all your signs and went wild when i heard chris compliment them. I also started crying during LiT... my friends thought i was crazy but it was just so emotional!!!

I started crying during LiT too....glad to know I was not the only one!!!:D

Hi everyone!!

hope you'll feel better soon

and glad you had a great time... and you're not crazy :P (I cried during the scientist when I saw them :uhoh:)

actually there are rules on the signs printed at the bottom.

To hold them up during the encore.

And i even mentioned coldplaying.com too there.

But i think that basically all the people in the front are holding them up so it made them to see them, and also during yellow the lights are bright.

The picture i've taken about signs moment during yellow i am able to see them myself how they were when people are holding them up.

really they're incredible.

But all of us involved in the sign gang did such a perfect job,now i am looking forward for Philadelphia signs now!

We must figure out where we must meet again Sean, i am there on floor in the 8th section.

I really want to hand the signs this time and want to hold them up i said it to my hubby too so that if they see them in front there's a possibility that they notice them than in above sections.