✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Being Considered For Headline Slot At Glastonbury 2009

busybeeburns

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your consideration at least Mimi.

So who should I get in touch with over this, Ian?

(I'm still waiting for that private message about my 'rude' report by the way)

But peace, always :)

It seems to me that if anyone's trying to cause trouble round here, it's you. ;)

I'm old enough not to need a babysitting service thanks

Could've fooled me!!:rolleyes: This kind of outburst is extremely immature.;)

I just thought this board might have similar ideas about trying to facilitate healthy debate free from repeated one-liners that APPEAR simply to provoke and upset others, and take threads off topic, that many other sites on the net do now (after years of trial and error). If you speak for this forum Mimi, that's obviously not the case, and I can only put this guy on block like many other members have, and have advised me to do, and rue that Coldplaying.com's not as well-run as it should be.

Who are you to criticise this board or the way it's run? This is the best board around, particularly because it isn't run like a "police state" (which is maybe how you like things).

How long have you actually been around here, anyway? I think it's time you got off your extremely high horse - and got a sense of humour at the same time!! ;)

I won't reply to most of your ridiculous assertions, but I will say that I've seen lots of good things from the way this board is run in the four years I've been visiting, and have never said otherwise. I've just pointed out your bevahiour on this thread, which looks like trolling, and questioned why it's been tolerated in this particular case. That is all.

I'm putting you back on block, as I've been recommended, and taking all further discussion on the matter off the public board. Please feel free to PM me if you have anything you'd like to say to me (as I suggested long long ago), as it's the only way I'll get to read it from now on.

Right, now where was this topic?

Oh yes, Coldplay at Glastonbury next year!!

:)

I'm putting you back on block, as I've been recommended

d055.gif

and taking all further discussion on the matter off the public board. Please feel free to PM me if you have anything you'd like to say to me (as I suggested long long ago), as it's the only way I'll get to read it from now on.

I have nothing whatsoever to say to anyone pompous, thank you.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...