✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Most underrated song on the album?

Vivek

I know this is saying a lot since there are so many other great songs on the album (Yes)

but I really do this is the most underrated song on the album. After we listened to it non-stop when they gave it out for free, i stopped listening to it for a long while, but after listening to it live in amsterdam, I have to say this is one of the best songs on the album.

C/D? (confirm deny? :D)

• 4 weeks later...

I think almost everyone loves VH, and quite rightly so - it's amazing. I wish they made more of it live, and also left it till later in the set. It was eclipsed far too soon by VLV as a single (probably why it doesn't get the praise it deserves), and shouldn't receive the same treatment at a gig imho.

I'd say Yes is almost universally loved too. The one I don't get is Chinese Sleep Chant. An incredible change of direction, and absolutely mind-blowing live. I'd say that and RoL are the two most underrated on the album for sure. Both great tracks.

I have to say I LOVE Lost!, and I've been surprised at the number of people on here who don't seem keen on it.

Is it on too early in the album - 'cos people don't seem to be raving about Life in Technicolour or Cemetries of London as much as some of the tracks that appear later... :thinking:

I know this is saying a lot since there are so many other great songs on the album (Yes)

but I really do this is the most underrated song on the album. After we listened to it non-stop when they gave it out for free, i stopped listening to it for a long while, but after listening to it live in amsterdam, I have to say this is one of the best songs on the album.

C/D? (confirm deny? :D)

I certainly hope not!

By far the most underrated is Cemeteries of London. Since they arent playing it live people have seemingly forgotten about it. Its so brilliant with it's 6/8 time signature and deep bassy effects. Plus the chorus is breath-taking. Never let this song go unnoticed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...