June 23, 200917 yr I saw the nicest dress EVER today. I wish I could show you a picture but I can't find one. It's white with pink roses and just gorgeous. I was so tempted to buy it. I think I might go back on Thursday to get it. I really need to stop going into town with my friends. We always end up spending loads and most of us don't even have a summer job.:embarassed:
June 24, 200917 yr What happened to having no money, Chelsea? :P i'm on vacation, so my parents are more generous than usual :D. but $7 is nothing :P. $50 on the other hand...that requires serious thinking. and for $65, i'm thinking about these, but my mom has offered to help me out money-wise: 100% recycled/organic gladiator sandals. SO COMFORTABLE. and i've wanted good gladiators for a while.
June 24, 200917 yr ^ oooh, those sandals look comfy :cheesy: I'm actually going shopping today.. i hope i won't want to buy a lot of things because i kind of can't afford to do that :uhoh2:
June 24, 200917 yr I love those sandals ! :blush: Aaah today was the first day of summer sales in France, I've been in town all day long :dead:
June 24, 200917 yr I love those sandals ! :blush: Aaah today was the first day of summer sales in France, I've been in town all day long :dead: Shopaholic!!:P
June 24, 200917 yr i'm on vacation, so my parents are more generous than usual :D. but $7 is nothing :P. $50 on the other hand...that requires serious thinking. and for $65, i'm thinking about these, but my mom has offered to help me out money-wise: 100% recycled/organic gladiator sandals. SO COMFORTABLE. and i've wanted good gladiators for a while. Those are cute! I've been wanting some Gladiator Sandals for some time now, but I can't find any good ones.
June 24, 200917 yr Gaaah there's nothing else in shoes shops in France Julie ! :P And Mark No way ! ... okay just a little bit :P
June 24, 200917 yr Those are cute! I've been wanting some Gladiator Sandals for some time now, but I can't find any good ones. Shoe-aholic....................... :rolleyes:
June 24, 200917 yr you say it like its a bad thing:rolleyes: Hah! Another one has come out of the (shoe) closet!!:P
June 24, 200917 yr I've got a confession to make :embarassed: i'm on vacation, so my parents are more generous than usual :D. but $7 is nothing :P. $50 on the other hand...that requires serious thinking. and for $65, i'm thinking about these, but my mom has offered to help me out money-wise: 100% recycled/organic gladiator sandals. SO COMFORTABLE. and i've wanted good gladiators for a while.I got a pair of gladiator sandals just like those last weekend :wacky: I also got a jersey color block dress like this one Except the skirt is turquose :wacky: Of course, i'm supossed to be saving money so i shouldn't have gotten them but couldn't resist :shy:[/confession] :shame:
June 25, 200917 yr i'm on vacation, so my parents are more generous than usual :D. but $7 is nothing :P. $50 on the other hand...that requires serious thinking. and for $65, i'm thinking about these, but my mom has offered to help me out money-wise: 100% recycled/organic gladiator sandals. SO COMFORTABLE. and i've wanted good gladiators for a while. my mom has now said "you REALLY don't need another pair of shoes" (god, is she right :P), so i think she's recinded her offer to help me out buying these. but should i spring for them anyway? i really love them, but money is something i should be saving, not spending on ANOTHER pair of shoes or something else that i have a million of. then again, i don't have shoes like this...:thinking:. i have 1.5 days to decide now.
June 25, 200917 yr :surprised: What do u guys think of "girl boxers"?? I don't like watching girls beat each other up in the ring. It's just wrong..................... :rolleyes:
June 25, 200917 yr Alright hos, I am in a little debacle. I have a coupon + free shipping for Steve Madden and I want to get a pair of these sandals. But I don't know what color to get. Suggestions? http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=48303 http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=48724
June 25, 200917 yr i like the gold ones much better. but maybe it's because i prefer gold in general. :thinking: je veux avoir ces talons aiguilles.
June 25, 200917 yr [random] i was in france yesterday and i realised they're all better dressed than the people in germany (sorry, gotta be honest). it's not that they were all wearing heels and short dresses, but you could tell they actually think about their outfit and care about it. such an amazing atmosphere there although they don't necessarily like us. :inquisitive: [/random] oh, and i think i want another romper. this one's so summery.
June 25, 200917 yr Aww Grace you're totally right, germans are inferior speaking of clothes :smug: JK :D I didn't notice anything ! Ces talons aiguilles sont magnifiques !
Create an account or sign in to comment