• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we dont wear boots and stuff like that here but here goes

I'm loving these heels

archenemys27.jpg

101883_in_l.jpg

81312_in_l.jpg

How to look like a whore, lesson n°1.

Soo... I have such a problem with deciding which jacket to get, haha.

Help?

tumblr_lfxud0AAeR1qaki7do1_500.jpg

I wouldn't wear any of these but if i had to chose i'd pick the khaki/beige one as well. :)

with this hat

55544443-02.jpg

Cool hat !

oh.....I REALLY like this one. Though I am afraid I could never wear it.....

:idea2:

wait...I am slim now. I want to buy a dress for summer.

I wear dresses all the time. You could just wear it with tights and a cardigan in winter.

The dress you posted is nice. It would look better with a waist belt though.

Btw Where's the dress indanomati posted from?

I wear dresses all the time. You could just wear it with tights and a cardigan in winter.

The dress you posted is nice. It would look better with a waist belt though.

Btw Where's the dress indanomati posted from?

yeah that's true.....my best friend wears dresses all the time too and she has some really nice ones....but since I would never have felt well in a dress I did never wear them....but now I feel like I could wear one (after I have lost 18 Kg) and I want to have one for summer....I'd buy this one, but winter is almost gone (hahaha I wish) and I couldn't wear it much anyway since I wouldn't wea rit at work....but in summer when I am free and when I go to uni again in late summer I could wear dresses more often

haha I can't believe how much that weight loss is turning me into a girl more...:wacky:

feels good though

LOL @ Alice. They do lean towards bedroom shoes for sure... The heel isnt too problematic though. Plenty of name brand designers like YSL and CL makes some pretty steep heels

I would get the khaki jacket @ AnnaElisabeth

@ indanomati... I see someone else loves Karla's Closet :) I wouldnt care for that look on me, but she really pulls it off nicely

the khaki one :mellow:

oh my gosh

this dress

82580650-03.jpg

with this jacket

79992781-02.jpg

and these shoes

00006513-01.jpg

:drunk:

OH MY GOD OR THIS DRESS

84701023-02.jpg

with this hat

55544443-02.jpg

and these shoes

81144880-01.jpg

:wacky: :blush:

So many pretty things, and I have no money :disappointed:

The dress is too busy with the stripes and polka dots butI love the shaggy shrug and the dress below. I like the aviator inspired shoes as well. Forever 21 has really stepped it up a notch. Im warming up to the clog trend right now so the first pair may have me soon

She was talking about the shoes

How does wearing high heels make you look like a whore?

The shoes she posted are not really my style but there's nothing wrong with them.

I know she was only reffering to the shoes and I was as well. Plus, I didn't say that wearing high heels makes you look like a whore. Some very high heels can be pretty and classy. Those she posted are not though. They are awfully vulgar to me. But that's just my opinion. :)

yeah that's true.....my best friend wears dresses all the time too and she has some really nice ones....but since I would never have felt well in a dress I did never wear them....but now I feel like I could wear one (after I have lost 18 Kg) and I want to have one for summer....I'd buy this one, but winter is almost gone (hahaha I wish) and I couldn't wear it much anyway since I wouldn't wea rit at work....but in summer when I am free and when I go to uni again in late summer I could wear dresses more often

haha I can't believe how much that weight loss is turning me into a girl more...:wacky:

feels good though

I can relate to that. I near used to wear dresses because I didn't feel confident enough. They're probably the better choice if you're slightly overweight though, jeans can be quite difficult to pull off. One of my friends is a size 16 (European size 44, I think) and she dresses well for her shape and she always looks amazing!

I just watched Gok's Clothes Road show. He's amazing. Gutted I miss him when he came to Liverpool.

I really love this dress, which was on today's progame.

brix-orange-2_A3.jpg

I checked the website and I found this one

http://www.feathersfashion.com/shopping/preen/item10065011.aspx

If only I had this kind of money. :(

I can relate to that. I near used to wear dresses because I didn't feel confident enough. They're probably the better choice if you're slightly overweight though, jeans can be quite difficult to pull off. One of my friends is a size 16 (European size 44, I think) and she dresses well for her shape and she always looks amazing!

I just watched Gok's Clothes Road show. He's amazing. Gutted I miss him when he came to Liverpool.

I really love this dress, which was on today's progame.

brix-orange-2_A3.jpg

I checked the website and I found this one

http://www.feathersfashion.com/shopping/preen/item10065011.aspx

If only I had this kind of money. :(

I was a size 44 too and I never would have worn a dress though (eventhough I bought one in summer 2009, because my best friend said it looked really good on me....)...it looked good, but I just didn't feel well in it....

I have lost 2-3 sizes and I think I could feel well in a dress now....

How to look like a whore, lesson n°1.

Cool hat !

I guess all the celebrities must be whores then beause those shoes are actually worn by many and they are designer shoes like Prada and Louis Vutton. I therefore assume that every female wearing heels is a whore. :thinking:

oh and on my mum's best friend's birthday party (she is turning 50) everyone is supposed to wear a hat (how random) and I want to wear a hat like this one (not in green though....rathe rin black or brown)

981_2.jpg

that hat is really cool, i like it

29791.jpg

I am sooo longing for Spring now -__-

nice!

the khaki one :mellow:

oh my gosh

this dress

82580650-03.jpg

OH MY GOD OR THIS DRESS

84701023-02.jpg

:wacky: :blush:

So many pretty things, and I have no money :disappointed:

the first dress is pretty :wideeyed: especially the skirt.

the second one reminds me of this one

31439157_09.jpg

I'd say Khaki too!

tumblr_lfjpdfTFyR1qzpxkgo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1296666524&Signature=etNbrx0yCw8TX99RClXPcf%2B2pp8%3D

Want thiiis :bomb:

:heart: THAT DRESS.

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjJvLWstbmNaM2hHay1zbEZCNlpvSVEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

I know she was only reffering to the shoes and I was as well. Plus, I didn't say that wearing high heels makes you look like a whore. Some very high heels can be pretty and classy. Those she posted are not though. They are awfully vulgar to me. But that's just my opinion. :)

Loads of girls here wear shoes like that on a night out. A cheaper version obviously, most people can't afford to buy designer shoes.

My sister model's she wears shoes like this. Personally they're too tall for me

58635774-01.jpg

00015034-01.jpg

:laugh3: vulgar heels . gotta give this one to my friends

oh I think I found my dress

http://www.schwab.de/Kleid-FLG-Flashlights/an/23765580/SchwabDe?ArticleIndex=103&CategoryName=kat_da_kle&SearchParameter=%26%40QueryTerm%3D*%26ParentCategoryName%3Dkat_da_kle%26%40Sort.Position%3D1%26%40Page%3D7&filteredColor=&SelectedFilterSize=&page=7&PageType=5col&psize=S

and about high heels.....I'd never wear them....I don't really like them.....but I don't think it depends on which high heels you wear but on what you wear to these high heels....if you wear a black leather mini skirt and a tight shirt then they look vulgar yeah...but then the whole style is haha

SteveMadden-Croww-blk-325.jpg

everyone has these shoes, they're cute but i've yet to get a pair! :whip:

I have a pair like that, except mine have less straps and the straps are gold. :wacky:

But I rarely wear them. . . I'm really not that fashionable (don't know what I'm doing in this thread :thinking:), most days in school I wear Converse, jeans, and a sweater. :|

i love the dress you should get it

then you might also like

this

81115468-04.jpg

or this

80534347-03.jpg'

orrr these

00009312-03.jpg

00007338-04.jpg

00004367-01.jpg

they are all beautiful :surprised:

I like it. good choice :nice: