✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

White Lies

xneverwherex

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfStQnmJC8g]YouTube - Death: Live From the Masonic Lodge at Hollywood Forever[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmsJRZEwiZ0]YouTube - White Lies - To Lose My Life 4 Play[/ame]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked them so much at the Wembley concerts!

They should've played more than just 6 songs...

On Sunday, before the picnic, I bought their album and I love it!

I also love HMV for having such good prices.

I got the Elbow and White Lies albums for 10GBP - in Germany the Elbow album still costs 17€! :stunned:

Although I'm soooooo broke I bought a ticket to see them again in October! :dance:

The venue is for 800-1000 people only - I'm so looking forward to it! :D

I've seen them twice now, once at Wembley and waaaay back at the start of the year as they were just releasing the album, and they were great both times. I'm seeing them again next month, I'm looking forward to it.

I love the fact that I can listen to their album and not feel the urge to skip past any of the songs.

I liked them so much at the Wembley concerts!

They should've played more than just 6 songs...

On Sunday, before the picnic, I bought their album and I love it!

I got the Elbow and White Lies albums for 10GBP - in Germany the Elbow album still costs 17€! :stunned:

Although I'm soooooo broke I bought a ticket to see them again in October! :dance:

The venue is for 800-1000 people only - I'm so looking forward to it! :D

*jealous* :bomb:

The nearest they come to me is Munich and they play there on a Monday so there's no way for me to see them this year. :( Damn it ... !

I got the Elbow and White Lies albums for 10GBP - in Germany the Elbow album still costs 17€! [/size]:stunned:

I can't believe it, I bought the same two in August, cause I had seen them supprting The Killers and Elbow supporting Coldplay :D

I've seen them 4 times know, and I really wished they would have played more in Wembley (like taking the place of Girls Aloud :dozey:)..too bad I won't be able to go and see them in November when they will be here for their own shows, I spent all of my days off for some english band none of us likes :P