xneverwherex

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That's awesome, Perrine!!!

I checked the website again to be honest, I had pretty much in mind that they weren't coming to any place near here soon but when you said you're going to see them I checked again to make sure I didn't miss any recent new gig announcement... (:disappointed:)

So happy for you!!! :dance:

Have a great time and please report back how it was!

I'm sure they'll come to Oz someday!

I so gotta be front row tomorrow, but it's not gonna be that hard cause most of the people are there for crappy french bands haha

... or it'll be like at Wembley!

Like after Girls Aloud finished some girls from the front row LEFT.

Crossing my thumbs and toes for you to get to the front and have a great time! :kiss:

Cool that they're not playing in the afternoon but in the evening btw, hope many French ppl will discover them tomorrow and become new fans.

Thank you girls!!

Well I'm a bit worried, cause a very old french band (which I really hate) is playing after them, so there will be lots of fans I guess...

Other thing, the guys agreed to give some autographs at 6:45pm, and they're playing at 8:20pm, which means I'll probably have to choose between being front row or meet them and have an autograph :\

Well I'll try to do my best!!

Thank you girls!!

Well I'm a bit worried, cause a very old french band (which I really hate) is playing after them, so there will be lots of fans I guess...

Other thing, the guys agreed to give some autographs at 6:45pm, and they're playing at 8:20pm, which means I'll probably have to choose between being front row or meet them and have an autograph :\

Well I'll try to do my best!!

Ahh that is a tough decision :bomb:

Good luck with whichever one you choose! I'm aure you'll have a great time even if you don't get front row :awesome:

Have fun at the show Perrine, I'm more than sure you will. There were fans of the band playing after them yesterday too when I saw them, but I was lucky enough people shifted and made space in the front row.

They were a bit unlucky tough cause yesterday it was the hottest day in Italy so far, even Tommy mentioned it in its tweet this morning, but I'm happy cause he also said it was one of the most enjoyabel festival shows they played :nice:

They came out to sign stuff afterwards and I got to ask Harry when the news album si coming out, he said it's gonna be early next year, that he hoped we're gonna like it and they that they're really proud of it, and you could see by the way he said it that he really meant it :D

A few pics, I didn't take many cause the lights sucked so it wasn't really worth it spending the entire gig doing that :P

38050_412717006178_627276178_5177401_8202111_n.jpg

38050_412717001178_627276178_5177400_3417135_n.jpg

38050_412717016178_627276178_5177403_1230597_n.jpg

38185_412718316178_627276178_5177448_7908264_n.jpg

35144_412718616178_627276178_5177464_2421845_n.jpg

Those are some nice pictures Denise! And you got to meet them too :D. I'm excited about the new album!

Today an article came on the newspaper that said that they are coming to my city! :awesome: but, it still isn't confirmed on their myspace or the webpage (they even mentioned in the article). I made a little research and found out that they are playing in a festival in Mexico City two days after the one they are supposed to play here (that one is already confirmed on their myspace), so it seems plausible. I hope it's true! :D. And if the newspaper is right the tickets will be really cheap :wacko:

which means I'll probably have to choose between being front row or meet them and have an autograph :\

I know! You go meet them, get the autograph and while you are there you ask them if it's true that they are coming to Guadalajara on october :wacko:... hahaha jk :lol: