✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

31-Oct-08: Washington DC - Verizon Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you go to the venue that is having the concert they do a lottery where you have to be there by 8am and then who ever is in line they pick a number. Then at 9:45am they let you start looking at the seating chart and when you get to the window (they usually have 3 or more open) they ask you where you want to sit. They look for available seats. They don't always do this but they did this for this concert. I have a friend that knows someone at the verizon center and she told us about it. Scalpers use this method to get front row. This is used so people don't have to camp out anymore.

if you go to the venue that is having the concert they do a lottery where you have to be there by 8am and then who ever is in line they pick a number. Then at 9:45am they let you start looking at the seating chart and when you get to the window (they usually have 3 or more open) they ask you where you want to sit. They look for available seats. They don't always do this but they did this for this concert. I have a friend that knows someone at the verizon center and she told us about it. Scalpers use this method to get front row. This is used so people don't have to camp out anymore.

wow that sucks cause im coming from new york and cant got to philly on monday

Ticketmaster kept refreshing for me over and over again, I didnt know what was wrong and thought it was because I was using firefox instead of IE, so i switched and by that time all the tickets left were in the back of the main concourse. I sat in section 113 last time so I am spoiled and tried some more but then gave up. I guess I will be looking for the inflated aftersale tickets to see if I can do the same or better than last time. Sucks!!!

Ticketmaster kept refreshing for me over and over again, I didnt know what was wrong and thought it was because I was using firefox instead of IE, so i switched and by that time all the tickets left were in the back of the main concourse. I sat in section 113 last time so I am spoiled and tried some more but then gave up. I guess I will be looking for the inflated aftersale tickets to see if I can do the same or better than last time. Sucks!!!

i found out why it kept refreshing. This was because it has to keep telling you how long you have to wait its not a glitch.srry now i know what to do on monday

YES! I finally have floor seats to a concert! Normally I wouldn't go for them, but they're on the aisle so I figured I'd be able to see... I'm SO excited!!

Congrats! Floor seats were out by the time mine loaded, but oh well I got a slight improvement from last time.

Well they're in section 6 which is further back, but that means that when they play the mini set on the platform, we'll be pretty close! Anything's better than my seats last time (section 433), so I'm happy. When I tried for main concourse I could only get section 105, and those are so far back...