✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

31-Oct-08: Washington DC - Verizon Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does it seem no one is getting floor?

because they save them for promotions and when my husband went to the box office there were about 20 scalpers that all work together. He started to talk to them and the guy said he has like 30 other employee's on the computers in his office. I guess thats why they sell out fast.

because they save them for promotions and when my husband went to the box office there were about 20 scalpers that all work together. He started to talk to them and the guy said he has like 30 other employee's on the computers in his office. I guess thats why they sell out fast.

I hate scalpers...they make a dime off people who are just trying to see a show they want to go to.

well I guess you can still get section 120 if you are searching for 1 ticket...I tried for 2 but only the back came up...I have nobody to go with this time around so I was going to hope somebody popped up who wanted to go or Id sell the second ticket. Since I really want to go and section 120 is pretty darn good I went for it...row S.

well I guess you can still get section 120 if you are searching for 1 ticket...I tried for 2 but only the back came up...I have nobody to go with this time around so I was going to hope somebody popped up who wanted to go or Id sell the second ticket. Since I really want to go and section 120 is pretty darn good I went for it...row S.

i would get it if i were you.:)

I hate scalpers...they make a dime off people who are just trying to see a show they want to go to.

i agree. This is the first time we did the lotterie thing. he said they were everywhere. He asked them what there favorite coldplay song was and the guy had a blank stare on his face. lol

I got the section 120 ticket. I am good to go now! I will be a lonely concert goer lol. Got seat 1, so I can get up to go to the bathroom real easy during the opening acts. Anybody confirm who that was btw?

Duffy

Thats cool I guess. I will be snacking on a funnel cake and drinking a beer while she does her thing.

Anybody else really enjoy Santogold from the Aug 3 show? I got the album and its great.

I liked them too. Its like Mary J meets Divo.

You'll have a great view of the stage :). Look up on You tube your row and you should be able to see what it will look like when your there

They are already on ebay, section 113 what I got last time selling 2 tickets for $400. You should have to pass a test to buy tickets nowadays, bastards!!!!

wow thats crazy. Stubhub.com had front row for $800 yesterday. Its all rigged anyway you look at it.

I liked them too. Its like Mary J meets Divo.

You'll have a great view of the stage :). Look up on You tube your row and you should be able to see what it will look like when your there

Yeah I imagine it will be about the same as my view from 113 except oppisite side. I am excited! :)

Really? How was the view??

Uhh well i am 5'7" and had a hell of time seeing anything. :veryangry: They don't let you go into the isle.... securtity just tells you to get back in your seats and EVERYONE stands up the whole time. I still had a great time though.

Thats why i went for the 100's this time.

Uhh well i am 5'7" and had a hell of time seeing anything. :veryangry: They don't let you go into the isle.... securtity just tells you to get back in your seats and EVERYONE stands up the whole time. I still had a great time though.

Thats why i went for the 100's this time.

Well I'm on the aisle anyway, so I can lean around a little bit to see... I'm not too worried!

Section 228, row F seats 7 and 8 for us. I kept trying for 121 and 112, but nothing ever came up. I tried for two hours (10-12) trying to get decent lower concourse seats, and it was all 113 back. 9 times out of 10 I got like the back of 104-109...screw that! So we just went with the higher-closer view from 228. I bought tickets for 215 as well before buying the 228s, so I'll have to e-bay them off to someone. I don't care for ticketmasters way of picking seats, thats for sure.

Don't forget you can always call ticketmaster to buy tickets. I once tried to get tix for a show where all of the pairs were sold out and the lady on the phone helped me find 2 seats one row right in front of the other so my friend and I could still more or less sit together.

Hey guys --

New member here and also a new coldplay fan! I have never been the the verizon center area and was wondering about a pair of tickets I am looking at:

section 101 row K right on the aisle toward the stage. My friend wanted to get floor seats but from what I've read on here her being only 5'7" she might have trouble seeing. Does anyone know if there is a decent view from these seats(sect. 101 row K)?

If these aren't great seats, what about section 106 row B? I really appreciate yall helping out someone whos never been to this arena!

Thanks, -Will