✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets

Hey do you know if anyone has tickets for sale because I had tickets for the earlier but I got screwed over when they changed the date to July because I had already booked plane tickets to fly to Beijing for the olympics soooo and I was completely out of touch there and I really want to gooo!

Doesn't look like I'll be going, guys! :bigcry:

I found some tickets at a pretty good price on Craiglists, but I couldn't find anyone to go with me and I can't afford the gas on my own. I would have needed someone to ride with me and split the cost of it. :(

I hope everyone has a wonderful time at the show!!

For those who brought cameras to the last show, was security tight?

oh hells no.

no metal detectors, and almost everyone had a camera, so they weren't going to even try to run around stealing cameras from 17,000 people.

i'm soooo bringing mine this time. and getting AMAZING pics/vids. :D

10 DAYS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stunned::stunned::stunned::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::dance::dance::dance::dance:!!!!!!!

oh hells no.

no metal detectors, and almost everyone had a camera, so they weren't going to even try to run around stealing cameras from 17,000 people.

i'm soooo bringing mine this time. and getting AMAZING pics/vids. :D

10 DAYS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stunned::stunned::stunned::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::dance::dance::dance::dance:!!!!!!!

im working for oxfam. so hopefully i get to meet some of you. i am soo excited!

okay,

sad to say this, but it looks like i can't go to the Philly show :(

so i have one ticket available if anyone wants it ($132 to cover ticket price + comcasttix charges

+shipping+Paypal fees)

it's:

Section 1 Row 7

just one (1) ticket, but a good one.

anyone interested, email me ASAP so I can get it in the mail soon. ([email protected])